New Korn

Holy shit, are they back?

They haven’t sounded this good in 15 years

Maybe some time out of the spotlight brought back a little of the fire from their first 2 albums.

Ehh fuck that, We need the new A PERFECT CIRCLE LP

Just downloaded the full album, will be listening it tonight.

Not bad, now I’m considering going to the Monster Energy Festival when it comes thru in August. It’s bands like Korn, Atreyu, Lamb of God, Rob Zombie and one other I forgot.

[quote]MusselQuest wrote:
Not bad, now I’m considering going to the Monster Energy Festival when it comes thru in August. It’s bands like Korn, Atreyu, Lamb of God, Rob Zombie and one other I forgot.[/quote]

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!!

But yeah, it looks awesome!

Oh and Shadow’s Fall.

EDIT: I was thinking of the Rockstar Mayhem Festival which also features Chimaira AND Hatebreed!

I thought there were a few good tracks on the untitled album with Terry Bozzio (he’s the only reason I listened to it at all, though).

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Ehh fuck that, We need the new A PERFECT CIRCLE LP[/quote]

I agree, but I’m happy with what I can get for now.

Alright, they can’t top their issues album though

its ok…not their best

I heard that Korn was going to work with Jack Bruce in making an album of Cream covers.

They’re gonna call it “Creamed Korn”.

lol

So the album from Korn I never expected is out while the long talked about album from Limp never hit? Probably a good thing. This sounds pretty good, may have to download and check it out.

On a side note, going to watch Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed and Stone Sour plus 5 other bands at the Uproar festival in Toronto later this summer. My hands will be permanently locked in the devil horns after that shit!

Eightpack, how is the album?

Anyone else here listen to the whole album yet?