New KK Vid

Nice to be seeing more vids

He’s strong, but the way heavy lifting contorts his face is very un-aesthetic. Who would want their face to look like that?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
He’s strong, but the way heavy lifting contorts his face is very un-aesthetic. Who would want their face to look like that?[/quote]
^This plus the black guy calves … shameful

All that PLUS feet up on the bench? What is this… Amateur Hour?

it nice to see how mutants train

Shrugs with 770

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
it nice to see how mutants train[/quote]

cyborg, not mutant.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
He’s strong, but the way heavy lifting contorts his face is very un-aesthetic. Who would want their face to look like that?[/quote]
^This plus the black guy calves … shameful[/quote]

He also has a 3 mm difference between his right and left pec. He should probably switch to dumbells and negatives for awhile.

u guys r all right. this guy has no idea what hes doing

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

He has no hair plus his legs are small compared to his upper body. Who would want to look like that?

[quote]RomanianRock wrote:
u guys r all right. this guy has no idea what hes doing
[/quote]
it’s not matter of if but when he winds up in hospice

I bet all of his joints ache and he bathes in liniments. Who would want to smell like that?

does anyone know what program KK uses?

[quote]GVela wrote:
does anyone know what program KK uses?[/quote]

Why would you want to look like that?

How do you train squat?
I squat in every workout. For a long time, I used to do only ATG Oly squat. But now I squat on a box of various heights with bands and I also do a raw powerlifting squat in light knee wraps (I have weak knees and I need to spare them). I do a heavy box squat after deadlift: I max out for a single set of 2-3 reps with bands that add 120 kg at the top. Then I take some weight from the bar, and do a set of 7-10 reps. My medium squat is a single set of heavy free squat for 4-6 reps. My light squat is also a single set of free squat.

I saw your raw bench press. You have very long arms, but you press with a close grip. Is it a habit? Or pecs injured?
When I was young, I listened to â??wiseâ?? people who said that grip should be maximally wide â?? 81 cm. The range is shorter and to press heavier is easier like that. But over time, I understood that this does not work for me. My arms are long, and in the bottom position I was not able to engage muscles of the back. As a result I constantly had injuries of shoulders and pecs. But my close grip bench press has always been good. At 17 years of age, I benched 200 kg with a close grip, but with glutes off the bench. I decided not to think too much about this, and I switched to close grip. After that I had no injuries, no pain and strength has been increasing slowly but constantly. But triceps must be very strong for such benching!

Could you give an example of your latest training microcycle?
I donâ??t have a fixed training schedule. All depends on how I feel, and if I feel that I am not recovered that I rest 1-2 days more. If the heavy training did not go as planned, then I do it after 1 day of rest.

Workout 1.

1. Light squat for a warm up.
  2. Deadlift. I do a different variant every time I train: rack pulls â?? 7, 11, 15, 20, 23 cm from the knees (higher than that I never pull). I do either a set of 3 reps or 8-10 depending on how I feel.
  3. Bench press. I consider bench press as rest between heavy work. I bench either with touch and go with a medium grip, or with a close grip pausing at the bottom. I might do a single set of 10 reps with touch and go, or might max out pausing at the bottom. It all depends on how I feel and my mood.
  4. 2nd deadlift. I pull either from a floor or from a deficit (about 9 cm). I do a single set of 2-3 reps pausing at the bottom. Then if I have enough energy, I might do another set of 6-8 reps.
  5. Box squat. Heavy box squat as described above.

Workout 2 (in two days).

1. Medium heavy squat as described above.
  2. Heavy bench press for a single set of 3 reps. Once in two weeks: negatives â?? 1-2 set for 1 rep. Then a single set of 8-10 reps with either close or medium grip depending on how I feel.
  3. Cardio â?? 15-20 min.

Workout 3.

1. Light squat.
  2. Medium heavy bench press: a single set of 6-8 reps.
  3. Speed deadlift with bands: 8x1. Bands increase weight by 130 kg at the top.
  4. Pull ups with weight or bands. ONLY explosively. Very important for my deadlift.
  5. GHR, hyperextensions, very heavy abs work (6 sets with emphasis on strength).

Workout 4.
The same as workout 2.

After this the microcycle is repeated.

Probably the heaviest Trap Bar pulls ever done.

thanks alot for posting this man :smiley:

Christ!

IS HE casually chewing gum during those first sets, or is that just me?

^in soviet Latvia, you don’t chew gum. Gum chews you