New Kanye West Song

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Uh oh, some people don’t like something one black guy does. Watch out, Professor X is about to chastise the hell out of us. [/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven’t even heard the damn song. I am talking strictly about what I wrote, not whatever bullshit is floating around in your own head.

It is a regular scene on this site for tons of white guys who never listen to the music to criticize it heavily in a negative light. You do not see the same in reverse here.

Why does pointing that out upset you?[/quote]

Cuz he’s a motherfuckin’ gay fish!!!

gay fish1!!!

gayest of the gay fish!!!

mothafuckin gay fish

Rockula, better version:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Uh oh, some people don’t like something one black guy does. Watch out, Professor X is about to chastise the hell out of us. [/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven’t even heard the damn song. I am talking strictly about what I wrote, not whatever bullshit is floating around in your own head.

It is a regular scene on this site for tons of white guys who never listen to the music to criticize it heavily in a negative light. You do not see the same in reverse here.

Why does pointing that out upset you?[/quote]

joke [johk]-
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act.

[quote]EurekaBulldogLaw wrote:
You decide to make a thread about a new hip hop track and don’t choose the new Madvillain? You choose this Kanye bullshit? Fuck outta here mayne.[/quote]

Haven’t heard the new Madvillain yet, but the first one was great …

I’m gonna have to check it out, stat

[quote]polo77j wrote:

You decide to make a thread about a new hip hop track and don’t choose the new Madvillain? You choose this Kanye bullshit? Fuck outta here mayne.[/quote]

I’m gonna have to check it out, stat[/quote]

It’s just this one track:

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/201005_kia/index.html

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Rockula, better version:

lmao, ahhh damn!!!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I’m gonna have to check it out, stat[/quote]

It’s just this one track:

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/201005_kia/index.html[/quote]

Pretty dope … along the same vein as Madvillainy

You know…I’m a black guy in his 30’s who doesn’t listen to heavy metal music.

THEREFORE I DON’T RESPOND IN THOSE THREADS.
[/quote]

Man, now I feel bad. Don’t feel like you can’t or shouldn’t post.

I’ll make a new thread… gimme a sec…

Here it is: http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/a_music_thread_for_all_of_us

Yeah, the lyrics aren’t good at all- even as simple punchlines and swagger they aren’t as good as his guest verses from the past year, but the beat I don’t have a problem with at all. It’s a grower, like Kanye’s stuff on Blueprint 3.

I’m just really disappointed since the guy made a point of saying he was going to try to bring his best lyrics to the table, and put back the poetry in rap lyrics -which made me think he was going to try something like his first two records- and then made a song full of not so great boasts.

Also, I’m gonna have to agree that 2 or 3 of the people who posted in this thread shouldn’t bother if they don’t listen to hip hop at all- no that’s not directed at everyone, I’m aware that many just plain hated the song.

Larry David, that avatar is superb lol.

I’m old, white and I love Wu-Tang Clan…now I’ll STFU…continue on without me.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Larry David, that avatar is superb lol.

I’m old, white and I love Wu-Tang Clan…now I’ll STFU…continue on without me. [/quote]

lol Thanks. That pic surfaced on a lot of sites follwing that game. Glen Davis is one weird dude.

The RZA’s doing work on the new Kanye album actually, so there might be a song or two on the album that may interest you even if this one doesn’t.

Since this has kind of widened in scope, half of Drake’s album has leaked for anyone who is interested.

Since this has kind of widened in scope, half of Drake’s album has leaked for anyone who is interested.[/quote]

Yeah, dunno if this matters to anyone but I don’t mind if this thread is used to discuss other hip hop as well :).

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard all of the songs that have leaked as well. You liking any of them? The one with Jay-Z, ‘Light Up’ is pretty good, more for Jay’s verse than Drakes, and the beat on ‘Find Your Love’ is nice [the singing’s okay… I guess].

edit: whoops

Seriously though

How shit hot is Madlib?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi, I’m 36, white,and don’t know anything about music…but my girlfriend and I go to a bar that I think is up to date with the music ( I seem to hear a lot of stuff by a guy called Flo Rida…as they play the video at the same time, it sounds pretty good and lots of people like to dance to it. There are others too but I forget the names)…and this song sounds a little boring.
The beat that came in at about the 30 second mark was almost exciting.

But what do I know… I still think this is the height of rap (if that sill exists or is it all Hip Hop now?:
[/quote]

I am just a little perplexed why so many people who apparently know little to nothing of this entire culture or the music feel the need to give their opinions on it constantly.

For instance, I have listened to a few songs from Jet. I think they are very talented but don;t know much about them. You will not see me giving an opinion of Black Sabbath based off of hearing Jet a few times even though they both use guitars.[/quote]

Yeah,but we’re not publishing this in some advanced Hip Hop journal put out by the American Hip Hop Council, so it’s OK right?

Now what if I’d said I liked it? ( actually I never said it was bad, just that i didn’t find the beat exciting) what would we do with my opinion then!?!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi, I’m 36, white,and don’t know anything about music…but my girlfriend and I go to a bar that I think is up to date with the music ( I seem to hear a lot of stuff by a guy called Flo Rida…as they play the video at the same time, it sounds pretty good and lots of people like to dance to it. There are others too but I forget the names)…and this song sounds a little boring.

But what do I know… I still think this is the height of rap (if that sill exists or is it all Hip Hop now?:
[/quote]

I am just a little perplexed why so many people who apparently know little to nothing of this entire culture or the music feel the need to give their opinions on it constantly.

For instance, I have listened to a few songs from Jet. I think they are very talented but don;t know much about them. You will not see me giving an opinion of Black Sabbath based off of hearing Jet a few times even though they both use guitars.[/quote]

So true.

fire!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah,but we’re not publishing this in some advanced Hip Hop journal put out by the American Hip Hop Council, so it’s OK right?

Now what if I’d said I liked it? ( actually I never said it was bad, just that i didn’t find the beat exciting) what would we do with my opinion then!?!

[/quote]

How dare you voice your opinion about music on a bodybuilding forum Nards, you white boy. Shame on you!

Yeah this song sucks, maybe he’ll have some better ones on the new album, but what do I know I’m just a white guy who isn’t a doctor and is under 200lbs.