New Kanye West Song

Kanye West ft. Dwele- Power

Contains a sample of 21st Century Schizoid Man by King Crimson. Play loud, preferably with headphones. The beat’s pretty good, and will probably grow on me the way 808s and Ye’s stuff on Blueprint 3 did. I’m gonna need a few more listens but so far the lyrics sound more Graduation than College Dropout/Late Registration, which is disappointing but I can deal with that.

Kanye’s new album is gonna be called Good Ass Job. He’s spent most of his time since Swiftgate in Hawaii recording this record [hence him disappearing after it all], and has been flying a who’s who of hip hop back and forth to Hawaii to work on the record. Guys who are supposed to be helping with beats include Pete Rock, DJ Premier, RZA, Q-Tip, and DJ Toomp. Though not mentioned specifically, I imagine Ye’s frequent collaborators and in house production guys will be on it too-- so that means Jon Brion, Jeff Bhasker, No I.D., Plain Pat, Kid Cudi. It seems like he’s working harder on this LP than any of his other ones.

Personal opinion, this is horrible.

Sounds like pretty much all of todays commercial rap: Solid beat, terrible everything else. Kanye West sucks giant rhino balls.

^^ & ^ are right

Korny West hasn’t made anything good since Late Registration … even then College Dropout was waaaaay better

I stopped listening to Korny when I heard the single “Stronger” which I like that song, but it’s just another corny ass hip-pop song

Hi, I’m 36, white,and don’t know anything about music…but my girlfriend and I go to a bar that I think is up to date with the music ( I seem to hear a lot of stuff by a guy called Flo Rida…as they play the video at the same time, it sounds pretty good and lots of people like to dance to it. There are others too but I forget the names)…and this song sounds a little boring.
The beat that came in at about the 30 second mark was almost exciting.

But what do I know… I still think this is the height of rap (if that sill exists or is it all Hip Hop now?:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
^^ & ^ are right

Korny West hasn’t made anything good since Late Registration … even then College Dropout was waaaaay better

I stopped listening to Korny when I heard the single “Stronger” which I like that song, but it’s just another corny ass hip-pop song [/quote]

Korny West, I started calling him Connie West after the Swift thing because he always seems to have sand in his vagina.

I love me some good hip hop and even some of kanyes older stuff, but this song isnt worth its own thread…

cough

I just think his style of vocals are simple and not complex enough. His rhythm is stale and very flat. I see nothing new in his work other then some good beats which he didn’t make.

GAY

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi, I’m 36, white,and don’t know anything about music…but my girlfriend and I go to a bar that I think is up to date with the music ( I seem to hear a lot of stuff by a guy called Flo Rida…as they play the video at the same time, it sounds pretty good and lots of people like to dance to it. There are others too but I forget the names)…and this song sounds a little boring.
The beat that came in at about the 30 second mark was almost exciting.

But what do I know… I still think this is the height of rap (if that sill exists or is it all Hip Hop now?:
[/quote]

You know…I’m a black guy in his 30’s who doesn’t listen to heavy metal music.

THEREFORE I DON’T RESPOND IN THOSE THREADS.

I am just a little perplexed why so many people who apparently know little to nothing of this entire culture or the music feel the need to give their opinions on it constantly.

For instance, I have listened to a few songs from Jet. I think they are very talented but don;t know much about them. You will not see me giving an opinion of Black Sabbath based off of hearing Jet a few times even though they both use guitars.

Uh oh, some people don’t like something one black guy does. Watch out, Professor X is about to chastise the hell out of us.

Lol I just couldnt help but respond with that picture Prof, i sorries. I mean if you’ve heard the gay fish song, and you dont laugh, you’re pure evil, simple as that.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Uh oh, some people don’t like something one black guy does. Watch out, Professor X is about to chastise the hell out of us. [/quote]

This shit again, White Flash?

You decide to make a thread about a new hip hop track and don’t choose the new Madvillain? You choose this Kanye bullshit? Fuck outta here mayne.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Lol I just couldnt help but respond with that picture Prof, i sorries. I mean if you’ve heard the gay fish song, and you dont laugh, you’re pure evil, simple as that. [/quote]

No, even us evil guys thought that shit was funny.

Mothafuckin’ gay fish!!!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Uh oh, some people don’t like something one black guy does. Watch out, Professor X is about to chastise the hell out of us. [/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven’t even heard the damn song. I am talking strictly about what I wrote, not whatever bullshit is floating around in your own head.

It is a regular scene on this site for tons of white guys who never listen to the music to criticize it heavily in a negative light. You do not see the same in reverse here.

Why does pointing that out upset you?

Yo, uh, uh c’mon

Ive been so lonely girl, Ive been so sad and down
Couldnt understand why haters joked around
I wanted to be free with other creatures like me
And now I got my wish, cause i know that Im a gay fish

Gay fish Yo mother fuckin gay fish
I’m a fish yo goin on a gay fish
Its alright girl makin love to other gay fish

All those lonely nights at the grocery store
In the frozen fish aisle feelin like a whore
Cause I wasn’t being true
Even though everyone said that I had to make a switch
Gay fish now I know that Im a gay fish gay fish

Gay fish Yo mother fuckin gay fish
I’m a fish yo Goin’ on a gay fish
Now Im where i belong girl makin’ love to other gay fish

I used to be scared, denying who I was
Acting straight but then going out to the gay fish clubs
Dancing with the Marlins making out with the all the Snappers
Id take a Salmon home and work that Coddle Fin for hours
But now Im out and Im free to love what I want
Be it Yellow Fin or Bass or them trout in Vermont
I slapped that Holland ass, make that Grouper butt shake
Ill come to your house and have an orgy in your motherfuckin’ fish tank (fish tank, fish tank)

Mother fuckin’ gay fish
Im a fish yo Goin’ on a gay fish
Yeah now I’m where i belong girl makin’ love to other gay fish

I really get around Im the slut of the sea
When i say Ive got crabs I mean it literally
I was eating dinner and just had to go down on that Mackerel on the dish
Cause Im the gayest of the gay fish (gay fish)

Mother fuckin’ gay fish
Im a fish yo) Goin on a gay fish
Yeah now Im where i belong girl

But I gotta settle down I cant be a whore
I aint gonna just sleep with any fish no more
Ive found me a lover, a brother whos a cross-dressing Cod named Trish
And together we are gay fish

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

This shit again, White Flash? [/quote]

You know you laughed. KANYE SUCKS!!!