T Nation

New Ironman Trailer

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/02/28/another-full-iron-man-trailer-launches-holy-sht/

This and Indiana Jones are the two movies I’m looking forward to most this year. So far, from the look of the trailers, I see no reason to fear that they will disappoint.

I love my birthday weekend. It’s always around cinco de mayo and the first blockbusters come out in theaters. I can’t wait!

damn this looks awesome! I’m speechless

S

It was one of the previews for Beowulf when I rented it.

I actually watched it instead of fast forwarding.

Glad I did, very cool.

sweet. can’t wait to see it.

sick trailer, hyped me up for Ironman something good.

so Beowulf sucked for you too, right Ghost?

Dude, this looks awesome. Definitely gonna have to go see this.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

This and Indiana Jones are the two movies I’m looking forward to most this year. So far, from the look of the trailers, I see no reason to fear that they will disappoint. [/quote]

The only thing I’m worried about is that kids from Transformers. He sucks a little bit.

That trailer was sweet ass BTW. It’s good to see Downey still working.

If they do this right, RoboCop can suck a chrome dick.

Most of the Marvel movies seem to fall into 2 categories, either they’re very good or they’re complete shit.

Very good- X-men 1&2, Spiderman 1& 2, Blade series

Complete shit- Fantastic Four 1&2, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Daredevil, Spiderman 3

Iron Man looks like it has potential.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
The only thing I’m worried about is that kids from Transformers. He sucks a little bit.
[/quote]
You, sir, have the gift of understatement.

[quote]daneq wrote:

so Beowulf sucked for you too, right Ghost?[/quote]

Pretty mediocre

there’s no way this beats robocop

[quote]adarqui wrote:
there’s no way this beats robocop

[/quote]

If not for Ironman…there would probably be no Robocop. I’m not knocking Robocop in general,but he has nothing on Ironman…I’m with Professor X on that.

Well, quite honestly, I think this will be awesome. For starters, I can not think of a single better person to cast as Tony Stark than Robert Downey Jr. I mean, he really doesn’t even have to act. Just give him a scotch and tell him to read the lines.

Give him a scotch? He comes with his own.

Awesome.

Thats the word that summarizes the entire movie. I use something better, but the general population doesn’t know many others.