New Ink

Wanted to show off my new ink. Looked around for post about it, but couldn’t find one. Sorry if it’s in the wrong place.

Looks good man.

Wow, so it’s true what they say. Jesus was black!

Seriously though… it’s nice work, but too dark for my taste.

My son got this in remembrance of his cousin who died this summer.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Seriously though… it’s nice work, but too dark for my taste.[/quote]

i agree. its nice and if it makes you happy then thats all that really matters. But that peice is done after an old master drawing and the subtlety and style of the original peice is amazing. the original artist, albrecht durer, was a beast of an artist so i would never let anyone other than an absolute master try to recreate it on my skin. but if youre happy then more power to ya.

[quote]GreatAjax wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

i agree. its nice and if it makes you happy then thats all that really matters. But that peice is done after an old master drawing and the subtlety and style of the original peice is amazing. the original artist, albrecht durer, was a beast of an artist so i would never let anyone other than an absolute master try to recreate it on my skin. but if youre happy then more power to ya.[/quote]

You know your stuff, Ajax!

Durer even likened himself to Christ when he quoted Him, saying (paraphrase) “In the world I am considered a hero, but in my own hometown I’m a peasant.”

Durer was a fuckwad peasant pedantic prick who molested little helpless puppies.

not really, that was my tourettes acting up.

sorry~

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

not sure if trolling because you seem like such a nice guy