New Indigo User

Hi! I just order 2 bottles of indigo. I read a lot of post/articles about it but I have few question.

Let me indroduce myself
I’m a woman 30 years old, 180lbs 5,7".
I workout 6 days/weeks, strength training, weight lifting, conditioning work. I have 10 lbs of fat to lose. 2 times, I had a huge rebounds when I stop low low carb diet. My bad, abuse of bad food. Approximately 25-30lbs gaining weight) So now I have difficulty to lose fat. I don’t want to put myself on low carb diet again.

My diet plan 1800, carb peri workout only.
Don’t remember exactly amont of carb (g) but
-Breakfast Carb contain 2 cups of berries, 1/2 white potatoe or 2/3cup oat bran
-My post workout carb: 40g by hours of training
-lunch carb: 1 cup of rice
My others meals not contain carb. Only proteins, veggies and good fat

So my questions:
Should I have to increase my carb intake?
The effect on woman are the same than a man? I didn’t find article or logs about woman and indigo.
If I use 4 caps by days, is it enough for great result?
CAN i use it with fat burner ?

I want optimale and amazing results. Any advice will be welcome.

CAN i log my results somewhere on the website if it can help other users?
All advices will be welcome

R.

1 Like

[quote=“r0bine, post:1, topic:225970”]
So my questions[/quote]
It’d be better if you reposted your questions in the Indigo-3G User’s Forum. You can get more specific feedback from people who’ve used it, including seeing reports from plenty of women (and yeah, it works the same).

You can start one in the Training Logs forum

yeah [quote=“Chris_Colucci, post:2, topic:225970”]
It’d be better if you reposted your questions in the Indigo-3G User’s Forum. You can get more specific feedback from people who’ve used it, including seeing reports from plenty of women (and yeah, it works the same).
[/quote]

yeah i find the forum after but i didnt see woman reports :confused: and i didnt have answer. I will search in training log forum fo [quote=“Chris_Colucci, post:2, topic:225970”]

thanks!