New Improved Milk - Nutrition Tip

[quote]Chris Shugart:

New Improved Milk

Can’t handle regular milk because of the high sugar content? Try Hood Carb Countdown dairy beverage. With only 3 grams of carbs and 12 grams of protein per serving, this stuff is a great alternative to standard milk.
[/quote]

I have heard a few people say they don’t like the carb-countdown line, any reason why? or why Shugart likes the stuff?

If you haven’t tried the Chocolate Carb-countdown, you don’t know what you are missing. The Blueberry yogurt is pretty good too.

Agreed. The Chocoalte Low Carb Hood is f@#$ing awesome. Have not tried the plain Low Carb Hood yet.

The words “dairy beverage” creep me right out. What ever happened to natural whole foods?

[quote]dev wrote:
The words “dairy beverage” creep me right out. What ever happened to natural whole foods?[/quote]

Yeah, like sugar and lard.

The ingredients are quite healthy. No major Frankenfoods in there, as Dr. Lowery calls them. I was surprised. Lowery also recommends it.

BTW, I’m talking about the milk product, not sure about their other stuff. Most “low carb” products have too much soy or sugar alcohols. This milk stuff is fine though. (The main ingredients are still milk and water as I recall; it’s not really “fake” milk, just sugar free or near sugar free.)