T Nation

New Hub Pics

I uploaded pics of me in the hub, did the best i can to take pics of myself. Now everybody can see the real clip…you lucky bastards you…

Your showerhead is from 1938.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

Pissed myself.
Totally pissed myself.

Right…

D

just trying to bring up your profile views aren’t ya?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

Hells no, I bought one like that last year.

It fucking rocks. So much coverage it’s not even funny.

shit.

i keep getting clip and ct.rock mixed up my bad

so what? clip is a black guy that looks like he works out. am i missing something?

lol looks like you have some freakish long arms like King Beef. Looking good though homie. I remember I doubted some of your lifts once. Yet you look real lean/good muscle bellies. So I take whatever I said back.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
shit.

so what? clip is a black guy that looks like he works out. am i missing something?[/quote]

I could be wrong Mac but I’ve always suspected he’s actually the creation of a guy who likes to give his daughter freaky sex toys. Could be wrong however, but he don’t actually seem like a black guy to me. More like someone pretending. No biggie either way.

D

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

no…from 1948

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
shit.

so what? clip is a black guy that looks like he works out. am i missing something?

I could be wrong Mac but I’ve always suspected he’s actually the creation of a guy who likes to give his daughter freaky sex toys. Could be wrong however, but he don’t actually seem like a black guy to me. More like someone pretending. No biggie either way.

D[/quote]

Its good to have fans like this

I would never have associated that face with that name

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

And it looks like he’s saving up some knucklebabies in that bottle in the shower.

[quote]Xab wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol

And it looks like he’s saving up some knucklebabies in that bottle in the shower. [/quote]

haha, I thought the same

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
shit.

so what? clip is a black guy that looks like he works out. am i missing something?[/quote]

Nope.

:slight_smile:

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
but he don’t actually seem like a black guy to me. More like someone pretending.

D[/quote]

I’m kinda baffled by this statement lol. How are black guys supposed to act on the internet?

Is there a white guy protocol somewhere that I might not be following?

lol

White guys post on the internet while listening to “urban” music, chair dancing and with a white-guy overbite. or maybe that’s just me.

[quote]giterdone wrote:
White guys post on the internet while listening to “urban” music, chair dancing and with a white-guy overbite. or maybe that’s just me.[/quote]

White-guy overbite… LMFAO!!!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
but he don’t actually seem like a black guy to me. More like someone pretending.

D

I’m kinda baffled by this statement lol. How are black guys supposed to act on the internet?

Is there a white guy protocol somewhere that I might not be following?

lol[/quote]

Nah, just some things he posted way back when he showed up led me to believe he wasn’t who he was said he was. I don’t even remember the exact thread specifically. However, to me he seems to always post things that back up what the dildo daughter giving guy says about black people. You know perpetuating stereotypes.

Look at his recent thread ‘I gotta criminal record can I buy a gun’ or numerous other ones where he is bombastic in regard to race. I always strongly assumed it was dildo guy who’s created tons of characters for trolling. The overriding theme with this guy is Malcom X or sexually depicted black females. Like he’s obsessed or something. I could be wrong just my E suspicions for what it’s worth.

D

Weren’t you the guy claiming to be incline DB benching 150s for like 8, or something along those lines? You don’t look bad, but I still don’t believe you can do that.