New Here

I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 38 and have been on trt for a little over two years now. I’m a software engineer by profession but find Human physiology and hormone replacement a very interesting topic. I have been lurking here for quite some time depending on how busy I am. I decided it was time to contribute to the Forum if i can. The people that post here seem to be quite intelligent and well informed. I look forward to collaborating with you all.

Welcome. I’m not one of the intelligent members but am much better informed since joining.

Some advise to others:
You should remember that anybody can post replies to post. The majority of people have no official education in endocrinology. That includes me. I just read everything I can and try to apply logical reasoning to problems based on my own experiences with trt, what I have read through reliable sources. E.g. Books, published studies (pubmed) and people more intelligent than myself. You should always work with your doctor as he is usually more qualified than the majority of us. That doesn’t mean you can’t question what they tell you and there are good and bad doctors just like in any profession.

What is your routine (shots, gel, etc…) and has it been successful?

My current protocol is 140mg a week subq, 250iu hcg eod, .5mg anastrozole EOD. I also take desiccated thyroid. My iodine intake avareages around 500ug a day. Graves disease runs in my family so I never felt it wise to go crazy with iodine. I’m pretty happy with my current protocol. E2 has always been the biggest pain to keep regulated.