New Here

Hi,I’m Alden.I’m newbie here.I’m 25 years old.I just found this forum at google. I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up. I’ve already picked up loads of great ideas on structuring my workouts and nutrition better, so I’m very grateful already.
Looking forward to learning and sharing from the community.

Welcome.

Welcome, and observe a few TN tenets.

1. Always post a photo of yourself holding a shoe when inquiring everyone’s opinion of your progress.

2. Be sure to reply to dumb questions posted with a resounding “Squats and Milk!”

3. DN and Ct Rockula are interchangeable.

4. Derek is a hillbilly, so don’t trust his advice - no matter how much he waves his “medical expertise” around here.

5. Professor X is a dentist, so don’t trust his advice - no matter how much he waves his “medical expertise” around here.

6. Be very wary of Edgy. He’s a ginger Viking who has plans to plunder and pillage (and rape, depending if you look good) Canada.

Hey ID, do you know what thread CtRock and DN were talking and Rock goofed with the screen names? I somehow missed this.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Hey ID, do you know what thread CtRock and DN were talking and Rock goofed with the screen names? I somehow missed this.[/quote]

Oh man, I wish I could remember. I tried doing a search, but nada.

Not to be a jerk, but I believe it was me who called him out on his error! :slight_smile:

For the love of God avoid PWI. It’s too late for some of use, save yourself…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
For the love of God avoid PWI. It’s too late for some of use, save yourself…[/quote]

Oh, I stopped going in there a long time ago. It’s not healthy. Studies show the stress of the PWI forum can cause hypertension, high cholesterol, and insomnia.

Idiots on both sides of the political spectrum…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Hey ID, do you know what thread CtRock and DN were talking and Rock goofed with the screen names? I somehow missed this.[/quote]

Not to be a jerk, but I believe it was me who called him out on his error! :)[/quote]

It’s happened a few times. This was one:

http://tnation.staging.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/your_title_awaits?id=5493974&pageNo=2

SS I was just going to chime in with that post lol. Wouldn’t the mods be able to tell through IP addresses?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Not to be a jerk, but I believe it was me who called him out on his error! :)[/quote]

There’s no way DN and Ct are one in the same. I’m quite the fool if they are.

Btw, its been a week or two since I’ve seen a DN post. My feel is she may be done posting.

Welcome to the site Alden. It would be nice if this thread could be about you but it never seems to work out that way. Just ask a member called Lankymofo.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

It’s happened a few times. This was one:

http://tnation.staging.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/your_title_awaits?id=5493974&pageNo=2[/quote]

Damn! It was Derek who actually called him on it first! I coulda sworn I posted as soon as Rock/Ninja did!

:frowning:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

My observation is that she is way more articulate than he is. Is it possible one person could keep that up?

Or maybe Rock is another poster - NOT DN.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

1. Be very wary of Edgy. He’s a ginger Viking who has plans to plunder and pillage (and rape, depending if you look good) Canada.
    [/quote]

Q: You know how I figured out the Harry Potter books were fiction?

A: The ginger had two friends.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Btw, its been a week or two since I’ve seen a DN post. My feel is she may be done posting.[/quote]

I think all the obvious racism made her leave, and by racism I mean not thinking all black girls are super hot.

[quote]Alden8100 wrote:
Hi,I’m Alden.I’m newbie here.I’m 25 years old.I just found this forum at google. I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up. I’ve already picked up loads of great ideas on structuring my workouts and nutrition better, so I’m very grateful already.
[/quote]

Welcome! Where in Ontario are you from?

Here’s a tip - don’t post anything about pre-exhausting the chest.

WTF?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Alden8100 wrote:
[/quote]

Here’s a tip - don’t post anything about pre-exhausting the chest.[/quote]

Or help with gaining weight without first consulting diet advice from the average american.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Alden8100 wrote:
[/quote]

Here’s a tip - don’t post anything about pre-exhausting the chest.[/quote]

Or help with gaining weight without first consulting diet advice from the average american.
[/quote]

MILK AND SQUATS!!! The perfect combination to gaining weight.

Also do not call out anyone while having a crappy picture of yourself or they will photoshop the hell out of it. It will be an epic thread, but you will definitely hate it guaranteed. PWI for the win.