New Here! Question About Cyp...

Whats up folks? My first post, Luven the site!

OK… I started using Cypiotest 250 a few weeks back. I was taking 1 and half cc every 10 days. I only made it to the 3rd week,lol… Some things got in the way and I was not able to do my stuff. Its been about a little short of 3 weeks since I done any. my bottle is availble now.
SO WHAT DO I DO?
DO I CONTINUE WHERE I LEFT OFF? OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
I can feel the hornyness “BIG TIME” my girl is getting it and if she is not then well, uknow,lol…
The pump in the gym feels good and I feel like I am on but its only been a few shots. Just need some advice when somebody gets a chance. I am not looking to get huge just like the pump and to get over my plateu and the head change when I play sports. Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions…

Sponge1

Please us the search engine and look around on this site for at least 1-2 hours researching what you’re doing. In the meantime don’t ever use steroids again until you do. NO offense but you’re clueless. You’ve come to the right place, educate yourself some and repost here.

Your “cycle” has no logic to it whatsoever. If you respect this sport then you’ll do some research on it and prevent yourself from becomming another negative statistic.