T Nation

New Here, Need Some Test-E

hi all, im new here to T-Nation.com, i have come from bb.com(which i now hate due to shit.t.y a.s.sh.ole mods there), anyway, i got banned from bb.com and came here. I didnt see anything about not being to post sources here, so im gonna go for it lol.

if any of you have any sell test-e pm me. i really need this to finish my test-e/anadrol cycle. i need like 5000mg-7500mg, well, if any of you could find it in your hypertrophied hearts to help me, pm me.

Wonder why you were banned from the other site. Hmmmmmm. read the newbie thread. No one’s likely to help you or if you get any PM’s there most likely scammers. might as well get ready to be flamed hard though.

sorry bro…it doesn’t work like that. good luck with your search.

i like your approach though.

dosent Cy wilson go over this in steriods for dummies article

"How do I get these here steer-oids anyway?

Easy! Just call 1-555-I WANNA TO BE HYOOGE and tell Gunter what you want! Tell him Cy sent ya!"

guess Gunters your guy

It’s very hard to find this stuff. I live in San Francisco, I can buy pot at the store, but nobody seems to have gear. Not even the gays.

yeah, same here…cant find it anywhere except bullshit sites online. im ready and am pretty damn near my genetic potential, i havent gained an oz in about 4 months and ive tried all the new diets, if anything, i just lose muscle mass when i tweak diet and training, the only thing i could do is cut down a few % on bf, but i want to get the biggest i can get before i do the cut.

I workout in my hometown gym, its a mostly old person gym with a nice but small weightroom, but no-one big like me, they look at me like im a freak lol. so, i have no-one in the gym to ask about juice, and im afraid to use my credit card online to order anything but ph’s but f that.

i want 7500mg of test-e. im debating whether or not to just order it from like 24hoursppc or eurobolic…

oh yeah btw, about me: 6’2", 251 lbs, 13-14% bf, 7 years training, 6 powerlifting and the last 8 months bb, all natural thus far but thinking and researching and wanting lol, am interested in a test-e or test-c cycle, have reaserached past 6 months( was going to do it for powerlifting but decided i would lift for size) i feel ready to step up and get big. diet and training in check, just need a little push lol.

I’m sorry, Officer, what was the question?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I’m sorry, Officer, what was the question?[/quote]

I was just gunna ask where the wire was.

Buy Stealth. A quick search of Google or some forums would give you all the info you need.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I’m sorry, Officer, what was the question?[/quote]

Hahaha

OP, Pm I got the hook-up to the real deal holyfield.I got everything you need man. You want it I got it. I have ananvar, d-bole, testrogain e, winny x,trena, deca-b etc

Disclaimer: This is clearly a joke. Keaster is not responsible for any idoits that want to pm him for the “real deal”. Get a life you cop.

you think im a cop? lmao, thats priceless. check me out on bb.com. im banned lol. sn: Hugearms69 @ www.forum.bodybuilding.com
hahaha fuck you guys, i got a new source, stay small losers, ill give the losers of T-Nation.com a shout-out next year when im on stage.

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
you think im a cop? lmao, thats priceless. check me out on bb.com. im banned lol. sn: Hugearms69 @ www.forum.bodybuilding.com
hahaha fuck you guys, i got a new source, stay small losers, ill give the losers of T-Nation.com a shout-out next year when im on stage. [/quote]

I don’t think you are a cop. I think you are a fucking douche bag.

Quoted elsewhere, but applicable here…

“i’m going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet”

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Hugearms69 wrote:
hahaha fuck you guys, i got a new source, stay small losers, ill give the losers of T-Nation.com a shout-out next year when im on stage.

I don’t think you are a cop. I think you are a fucking douche bag. [/quote]

Which is why he got banned from BB.com.

anybody know where I can score some heroin?

as stupid as it looked by the title.
This thread is pretty entertaining.

Love the guys nickname too.

You can pretty much guarantee when you see a post like this that its the very first time they entered the site. 1 post on their profile.
Problem when googling for testosterone on the internet, it points these losers to tnation.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Quoted elsewhere, but applicable here…

“i’m going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet”[/quote]

Laugh of the day!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Is your middle name Nottacop ?

yo, do you guys know where I can buy some internet babies? If anyone could help me out that would be sweet. I figure like a really cute asian kid or something. Just PM me. Thanks Bros.