New Here, Need Help with First Cycle

So to start I’ve done 4 PH cycles when they were legal with proper PCT’s so I’ve had amature experience. Now I want to venture further and start looking into proper cycles. I’ll be reading the sickies and noob threads as much as possible but if anyone wants to help me with a base outline that’s always welcome.

Anyway a little background and goals.
I’m 24 and just finished a divorce so I went from about 9%bf to about 12-13% so I need to get back down before starting any cycle again (diet diet diet). I use to compete in BJJ but no longer so I just want to get huge now; staying lean is always nice too but I want solid mass.

Come back with specific questions to clarify what you read in the stickies.

Also see: Oxandrolone - Wikipedia

Fat gain can be indicating thyroid issues. Be sure to be getting iodine from iodized salt and/or vitamins that list iodine+selenium.

[quote]Joebowhunter wrote:
So to start I’ve done 4 PH cycles when they were legal with proper PCT’s so I’ve had amature experience. Now I want to venture further and start looking into proper cycles. I’ll be reading the sickies and noob threads as much as possible but if anyone wants to help me with a base outline that’s always welcome.

Anyway a little background and goals.
I’m 24 and just finished a divorce so I went from about 9%bf to about 12-13% so I need to get back down before starting any cycle again (diet diet diet). I use to compete in BJJ but no longer so I just want to get huge now; staying lean is always nice too but I want solid mass.[/quote]

Keep it basic. Read the stickies. Start with Test and possibly an oral.