New Here, Need a Good Workout

Hey guys I think this website is great.

Just wondering what a good workout for person new to the I guess you say profession is.

WTF???

[quote]alexbretzer wrote:

Just wondering what a good workout for person new to the I guess you say profession is.[/quote]

This one

[quote]alexbretzer wrote:

Just wondering what a good workout for person new to the I guess you say profession is.[/quote]

Read these:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1766118

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=817951

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=640350

then once you have read them read them again, and like i did to make sure you understand them read it once more.

[quote]Petrichor wrote:
alexbretzer wrote:

Just wondering what a good workout for person new to the I guess you say profession is.

This one

[/quote]

No joke?

I expected a joke as most people on T-Nation (including me) don’t like the bodybuilding.com forum.

Also, why can’t people just read the first few topics here in the beginners forum?

[quote]2lb Monkey wrote:
Petrichor wrote:
alexbretzer wrote:

This one

No joke?

I expected a joke as most people on T-Nation (including me) don’t like the bodybuilding.com forum.

Also, why can’t people just read the first few topics here in the beginners forum?[/quote]

But most people here also recognize and respect Mark Rippetoe, no matter where his info is presented.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
2lb Monkey wrote:
Petrichor wrote:
alexbretzer wrote:

This one

No joke?

Also, why can’t people just read the first few topics here in the beginners forum?

But most people here also recognize and respect Mark Rippetoe, no matter where his info is presented.[/quote]

I dont know who he is, but have heard it mentioned here. Good link ill check it in more detail.

[quote]2lb Monkey wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
2lb Monkey wrote:
Petrichor wrote:
alexbretzer wrote:

This one

No joke?

But most people here also recognize and respect Mark Rippetoe, no matter where his info is presented.

I dont know who he is, but have heard it mentioned here. Good link ill check it in more detail.[/quote]

Yeah, his starting strength is my favorite beginners program.