New, Hello and Thanks!

Hi everyone.
New here, wanted to say Hello.
I’m 36, lifting for 15 years, about 6 feet at 200 lbs. and decent BF levels.
Seems a great amount of knowledge here and camaraderie as well! Looking forward to learning and hopefully helping anyone I can with my experience!

TGR

glad to have you man.

the sticky threads at the top are a good place to start learning if you are new to gear (and sometimes even if you are not). Otherwise just try to wade through the posts and you find little nuggets of wisdom all over the place.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
glad to have you man.

the sticky threads at the top are a good place to start learning if you are new to gear (and sometimes even if you are not). Otherwise just try to wade through the posts and you find little nuggets of wisdom all over the place.[/quote]

Thanks man!

Yeah, new to (using) gear. Looking to do my first cycle soon, however, I’ve been researching the crap out of stuff forever! I guess, you could say I started getting into gear back in '94, researching everything I could find!

I’ve always been rigid with my work ethic under the iron and in the kitchen and I’ve packed about 90 lbs onto my frame since I first started, drug free.
I was a 142 lb. skinny fat guy when I started about 15 years ago and 3 years ago, I was 217 with a sixer! Progress! :slight_smile:

So, I’ll likely be posting my first cycle here for some feedback along with stats and diet, etc…

Thanks again furious, I look forward to reading MUCH more of your stuff. :slight_smile:

TGR

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Welcome, dude.

Nice screen name :slight_smile:

Bushy[/quote]

Bushy,
Thanks bro!

I did ‘lift’ that name from an old ‘Musclehedz’ comic years ago! LMAO!

TGR

hey guys im only 15 and playing for one the top rated football schools in America and needed some help to get bigger are any steroids recommended?

Love the name mate!