New Hang Snatch PR

I wish I had the video, but at a BW of 258lbs I hang snatched 323lbs. Roughly 147.5kg. I will take a video next time. Just figured I’d share, I’m pretty pumped right now.

nice lift dude.

Big lift! Nice work.

Nice job. I did snatch and hang snatch for the first time today, I didn’t go above 110 pounds. It’s gonna take a while to learn form to get up to 300+

Well done,mate!

Stay strong!

Very, very good job.

Nice lift.

Is that you in your avatar.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
Nice lift.

Is that you in your avatar.[/quote]

Pretty sure, he was training for olympic team in discuss I think. Ridiculous lift also, can’t wait to see video of it.

[quote]discus240 wrote:
I wish I had the video, but at a BW of 258lbs I hang snatched 323lbs. Roughly 147.5kg. I will take a video next time. Just figured I’d share, I’m pretty pumped right now.[/quote]

Nice job.

The snatch is the one lift that still makes me nervous, so unfortunately I don’t do it. The more I hear about it though, the more I want to do it. I know its simply a matter of starting light and perfecting the form, but it still doesn’t sit well with me.

HUGE!

damn man that is pretty sick post up a vid if you can

I’m in a fitness circuit week right now. Tire flips, sled pulling, farmers carry.
Today was brutal. 150dbs each hand for 75 yards.
The next lifting cycle will concentrate a more on leg strength, and some snatch from blocks. I will get some video though.

[quote]travis8798 wrote:
discus240 wrote:
I wish I had the video, but at a BW of 258lbs I hang snatched 323lbs. Roughly 147.5kg. I will take a video next time. Just figured I’d share, I’m pretty pumped right now.

Nice job.

The snatch is the one lift that still makes me nervous, so unfortunately I don’t do it. The more I hear about it though, the more I want to do it. I know its simply a matter of starting light and perfecting the form, but it still doesn’t sit well with me. [/quote]

Start your form with a broomstick and go from there. :slight_smile:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529481301858251744

— honestly one of the best strength training videos on the whole internet.