CL, I love it all. Lifting the stones. Carrying the triangle thing. Jumping around. Hard to say which is my favorite. Now to get better at all of them. Hopefully by the end of the summer.
I did too.
That’s an awesome set up you have there. I wish I had that.
My neighbor caught on fire in my fire pit a few years ago. I told him using gasoline to start the fire was risky.
Crip, it would be great to have you and everyone over to lift the stones and flip the tires.
- Bench barx20 95x10 135,185,225,275,315,335,350x3
- Slingshot bench 405x7
- Inclines 135,225x10 275x5
Then I got outside to weed and weed whack. Now we’re grilling pork chops.
1a. Sled drags x a bunch
1b. Tire jumps x a bunch
2. Stone lifts
- MP barx20 95,135,150x5 170,140,140,140x10
2a. Dips BWx3x15
2b. Chin ups BWx3x5
- Sled drag x 10 trips
Worked up a sweat and now enjoying a diet Moxie. I think Moxie is a northern New England drink. My kids and wife hate it.
Had to look that Moxie drink up. Sounds like the Gentian Root they use in it’s good for lots of stomach issues among other stuff.
I’m pretty sure diet Moxie is NH code for Jack & Coke !
He puts diet coke in his whiskey. Sad but true.
Jim Beam and diet ginger ale last night after hill sprints.
Paul, you must have tried moxie. They have a Moxie festival every year in Maine.
I confess I have tried it…but I’m like the rest of your family!!! Have a good weekend!
Paul, its an acquired taste. I’m going to get one after I post this workout.
- Deadlift 135x5 185x5 225x5 275x3 315x3 365x3 405x1 455x1
- B.B. row/deadlift combo 275x3x10 (5 row+5 deadlift)
- Trap bar shrug/ trap bar deadlift combo 325x3x10-15 (5-10 shrug+5 deads)
- Tire flips x 50 feet 2 trips with larger tire, 2 with smaller tire
Feelin’ good. Kept the belt on the shelf because nothing felt too heavy.
1a. Bench barx20 95x8 135x5 185x5 225x5 275x3 315x3 225x3 275x3 315x1 335x1 355x1 250x4x6
1b. Band pull aparts
2. 1 arm clean and press 75x5x3 each side
3. 3 sets curls and pushdowns
I either need to start taking more days off or having a light workout after a hard one. I think I was still tired from Saturday’s workout.
Bench was moving slow so dropped back down after the first set with 315.
17’’ box cambered bar squats barx10 175,225,265,315,365x3 405x5x3
Headed outside and carried the 170 lb stone for 4 sets x 50 feet
My son benched so I got back downstairs for some sldl
Sldl 135x2x10 225x3 315x5x3
I need to do more stone carries.
1a. MP barx20 95x10 135x5 155x3 175x3 195x2 215x1 235x1 185x4x6
1b. cambered bar bent over rows 135x2x10 185x2x5 225x2x5 275x2x5 225x4x5
2. 1 arm db clean + press with 75 lbs x 1 minute each side - left 14 reps, right 15 reps
got outside for a little conditioning
- Deadlift off 4’’ blocks 135,185,225,275,315,365,405,455,495x3
- BB row-deadlift combo 315x5-5 315x5-5 225x5-5 225x5-5
- A bunch of stone lifts x singles
- Big tire flip x 2 x 5
I did the block pulls with my oldest. So it was a good workout.
- Bench+micro mini bands barx20 95x5 135x5 185x5 225x5 275x3 315x1 / Slingshot bench 365x3 405x3 / bench 225x10
- Several sets of biceps curls
I think the bands add around 30 lbs at the top of the bench. I threw the slingshot on for a couple sets.
Pulled the prowler out. It’s been collecting too much dust.
Nice. 405 x 3 is very adequate.