New Hampshire Lifter II

Steve, I trust you and yours will have a Happy Thanksgiving… 550 please…stop clowning around and let’s get busy !!

You must be all but resting after yesterday I’d say; light lifting, get the blood moving a little ect…

Here’s the secret to MY success; maybe it’ll help you through to the big finish.

Dang…this is harder to get than I thought ::))
I’ll keep trying.

Big lifts. Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks all. Hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving.

Eric,what are you trying to post? You have me curious. Just cut and paste the website.

11/23
1a. Pause bench barx20 95,135,185,225,275x3 315,335,355,375,395x1
1b. BW neutral grip chin ups x 11 sets
2a. cgb 245 + chains x3x5
2b. 3 sets band pull aparts
3a. Pushdowns 3 sets
3b. Lateral raises 3 sets
4. DB curls x 3 sets

I may have had 400 in me today but I’m not sure about the 410 I want to get at the meet. If not this meet then maybe in April.

1 Like

11/24

I messed up my training day timing for the meet. So I did some light squats.

1. Squats + average bands 235x8x2
  2. Leg curls 2 sets

Work up to my squat opener on Monday and bench opener on Wednesday.

I bought this roman chair/hyper ext off Craig’s list today. Can’t wait to use it.

I have a new neighbor 4 doors down, immediate past head football coach at LSU. He just moved in about the most impressive home gym I’ve seen. He has one of these at his garage door. Haven’t met him yet.

John Belushi…Little Chocolate donuts from SNL :slight_smile:

Some good tips.

BIker, I bet the ex head coach of LSU has an impressive home gym. That would be a good guy to get to know.

Eric, I love that skit. He’s smoking a cigarette eating little doughnuts for breakfast.

11/27

1. 17’’ box squat + chains bar,145,195,235,285,325,375,415x3
  2. A few sets of BW hyper and rev hyperext

Everything felt light. So if I make weight and squat depth I should have a decent meet.

I’m working on him. We’ll see.

I’m happy with my bench bands set up. I need to find a better set up for squats and deads. Meet is this Saturday.

11/29
2 board bench with bands barx5 95,135,185,225,275x3 315x1

How old are you now brother?

Bulldog, I’m 48. But I tell myself I look much younger. What about yourself? You around my age?

Bulldog’s at least 70.

1 Like

315 with the bands, in the dungeon, is a good day. Good luck at the meet.

Steve have a great meet !

Try to leave a few trophies for some of the others.