Osteo Arthritis? Most common for elbow pain.
Steve- sorry to hear about the elbow, brother…hopefully the cortisone does the trick ! have a good weekend.
Thanks guys. We had a frost here last night. So at 8 am when I got outside to carry the yoke it was still in the 30s. But after a few sets I was all warmed up. The yoke weighs 166 lbs and I was using 44 lb plates so that’s why the weights are all screwy.
- yoke carry x80’ 166x1 254x1 342x1 392x1 442x3 342x2
- zercher yoke carry x80’ 216x2
- prowler push +176x4 trips up and down the driveway
1a. zercher yoke carry: 166x80’ 216x80’ 266x2x80’ 216x2x80’
1b. 500 lb tire flip x5,5,5,4,3
1c. banded pushups x6 sets
My son benched 400 easily today. I think he had at least 10 more pounds in him.
A son benching 400 and a frost in September. The good life for sure.
As always weird temperature swings here in September. Four nights of frosts and now a low in the 50’s and 60’s for the next week.
- 4’’ block axle bar deadlift: 115x5 165x5 205x3 255x3 295x3 345x3 385x2 434x0 345x5x3
2a. single arm db floor press: 100x5,5,10
2b. 1 arm db row: 100X5,5,10
My grip gave out 1/2 way with the 435 axle deadlift. The pressing and rows were easy peasy. I want to workout again tomorrow night so I kept things short and sweet.
I quit !!! its K’s fault…tell him I said that !!!
Paul, that made him laugh.
- powertec squats: emptyx15, white band X10, white+orange x10, w+o+1 pps x10, w+o+2 pps x10, w+o+3 pps x10
- lat raise 2 sets (pre-exhaust)
3a. MP 135x3 155x3 175x3 195x3
3b. neutral grip chins BWx4x6
- trapbar deadlift: 135x5 185x5 225x5 275x5 315x5 365x5 405x5 455x5
2 trapbar sldl: 315x3x5
- trapbar shrugs: 315x3x5
- trapbar rows: 225x3x5
- db curls: 25’s x3x20
Trapbar palooza today.
- 2 board bench: 115x5 185x5 255x3 275x3 295x3 315x3 335x3 255x10
2a. band pushdowns x 3 sets
2b. lat and front raises x 3 sets
2c. band pull aparts x 3 sets
Feeling good and looking pretty.