New Guy

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Just what we need, more people from Texas.[/quote]
[/quote]
Well, well, well. Look who the cat dragged in.

weeeeeeeeee :slight_smile:

[quote]mrgandhi90 wrote:
What’s up fellas? New to the forums…just sayin[/quote]

Me too completely new Whats up everyone :slight_smile:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]
Well, well, well. Look who the cat dragged in.[/quote]

I have been out of town for work in Arizona plus I got surgery yesterday on my wrist, so kind of been out of touch with TN.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

I have been out of town for work in Arizona plus I got surgery yesterday on my wrist, so kind of been out of touch with TN.[/quote]
If you played fewer videogames, your wrist would probably be just fine.

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]mrgandhi90 wrote:

Me too completely new Whats up everyone :)[/quote]

You know every time you lie your dick shrinks half an inch.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

I have been out of town for work in Arizona plus I got surgery yesterday on my wrist, so kind of been out of touch with TN.[/quote]
If you played fewer videogames, your wrist would probably be just fine.[/quote]
Ganglion cyst from doing to much curls when I was younger, had the damn thing 15 years.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]mrgandhi90 wrote:

You know every time you lie your dick shrinks half an inch.[/quote]

Thats ok … the palm twins don’t care. :smiley: I will be worried when I need 2 fingers to jerk off.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

Ganglion cyst from doing to much curls when I was younger, had the damn thing 15 years.[/quote]
Ganglion cyst huh? Have you been watching Star Trek again?

What does it mean when your wrist pops and kinda grinds at the mid-top portion of a single arm curl movement? Especially a wrist you broke on two seperate occassions growing up?

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]mrgandhi90 wrote:

You know every time you lie your dick shrinks half an inch.[/quote]

Thats ok … the palm twins don’t care. :smiley: I will be worried when I need 2 fingers to jerk off.[/quote]

Lol still glad to see you back you crazy Canuck

Here I was wondering how all these threads seem bare of pics…

How’s the wrist? How long you taking off weights?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

Ganglion cyst from doing to much curls when I was younger, had the damn thing 15 years.[/quote]

What does it mean when your wrist pops and kinda grinds at the mid-top portion of a single arm curl movement? Especially a wrist you broke on two seperate occassions growing up?[/quote]

You may have osteoarthritis in the old trauma area, there are 5 bones in the wrist/hand.

If not pain then it can wait, if you have pain or numbness then you need to be seen. Let me know I can send you to the guy who did mine. He works on the astronauts and other rich people here on the south side :slight_smile:

Is this the New Spot to see Gigantic Cat Pics?

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
Here I was wondering how all these threads seem bare of pics…

How’s the wrist? How long you taking off weights?[/quote]

Its alright, I will be off upper body for two weeks, still can run, abs and front squat.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

What does it mean when your wrist pops and kinda grinds at the mid-top portion of a single arm curl movement? Especially a wrist you broke on two seperate occassions growing up?[/quote]

You may have osteoarthritis in the old trauma area, there are 5 bones in the wrist/hand.

If not pain then it can wait, if you have pain or numbness then you need to be seen. Let me know I can send you to the guy who did mine. He works on the astronauts and other rich people here on the south side :)[/quote]
I see. No pain yet. I’m moving to the southside soon, but down 288, not 45.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

If not pain then it can wait, if you have pain or numbness then you need to be seen. Let me know I can send you to the guy who did mine. He works on the astronauts and other rich people here on the south side :)[/quote]
I see. No pain yet. I’m moving to the southside soon, but down 288, not 45. [/quote]

Its cool, I would recommend this guy if you are going to get treatment get if from the best, also from a guy who lifts himself. Moving outside the loop?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

I see. No pain yet. I’m moving to the southside soon, but down 288, not 45. [/quote]

Its cool, I would recommend this guy if you are going to get treatment get if from the best, also from a guy who lifts himself. Moving outside the loop? [/quote]
Will do. If you don’t mind PMing, I’d appreciate it. Still have your other guys info too.

Yep, building a house. The area reminds me of Katy when I was a boy and I want to jump the appreciation wave. Plus surfside fishing proximity and the straight shot up 288 is roughly the same drive time to my fav booty cruising spots as I have now considering side street traffic.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

Its cool, I would recommend this guy if you are going to get treatment get if from the best, also from a guy who lifts himself. Moving outside the loop? [/quote]
Will do. If you don’t mind PMing, I’d appreciate it. Still have your other guys info too.

Yep, building a house. The area reminds me of Katy when I was a boy and I want to jump the appreciation wave. Plus surfside fishing proximity and the straight shot up 288 is roughly the same drive time to my fav booty cruising spots as I have now considering side street traffic.[/quote]

done

Thanks.[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
[/quote]

Yep, building a house. The area reminds me of Katy when I was a boy and I want to jump the appreciation wave. Plus surfside fishing proximity and the straight shot up 288 is roughly the same drive time to my fav booty cruising spots as I have now considering side street traffic.[/quote]

done[/quote]

Still here?