T Nation

New Guy Seeking Advice

thanks mr walkway. my plains are to go for 12 weeks this time. at the dosing we talked about. im doing some looking around for the Letro ED. it isnt something that my gear supplier offers. the letro, is it something that could be replaced with Tamoxifen if needed or just not used. i have it and clomid for pct. ive never had any gyno issues during the other cycles.

[quote]eepapporkahah wrote:
thanks mr walkway. my plains are to go for 12 weeks this time. at the dosing we talked about. im doing some looking around for the Letro ED. it isnt something that my gear supplier offers. the letro, is it something that could be replaced with Tamoxifen if needed or just not used. i have it and clomid for pct. ive never had any gyno issues during the other cycles. [/quote]

nolva cannot be used instead of letro, you must you an AI

To get you right in the sweet spot 1-1.5 g per week you could pin 1.5cc EOD. Assuming your gear is 250mg/cc (common) that would put you at 5.25cc/wk or 1.3g. Get yourself some Letro or Arimidex. An AI does more than help with gyno, you should always take it. Also, just because you’ve never had gyno doesn’t mean it won’t show up. Especially as you raise your dosages. If your source can’t get it for you keep looking. It’s one of the easier things to find.

installglass you are right i found Letrozole 150mg, 60ml. low cost. thats good. going to do a research and see if it is enough to last me the whole cycle. time to start reading a little more than just about steroids. thanks for the help guys

[quote]eepapporkahah wrote:
installglass you are right i found Letrozole 150mg, 60ml. low cost. thats good. going to do a research and see if it is enough to last me the whole cycle. time to start reading a little more than just about steroids. thanks for the help guys[/quote]

Your bottle will be 150mg total. 1.25mg per day. 12 week cycle is 84 days. 84x1.25=105. You’ve got it. If I’m reading this right it should 2.5mg/ml which means you should take .5ml daily.

I’d agree with time to start reading. You can never be too educated when you plan to introduce foreign substances into your body (or at all for that matter). The more you know the safer you can be and the better you are able to get the most out of what you are doing. There are many people that know far than I do but I want to know as much or more than they do. I never stop reading and learning. I will ask for help and support as needed so as not to make a terrible mistake and whenever in doubt, err on the side of caution. The whole safe rather than sorry thing truly applies here.

ok so i have been doing some reading and i have came across info on hcg. that it helps keep the balls from doing what mine did and down sizing a little. and other things like helping with recovery time during pct.can it be taken with my AI Letrozole? i am done with my pct now and my balls are still not as, for lack of a better word “plump” as they were before. i plain on starting my next cycle soon. any suggestions;; you know i would like to get bigger n stronger but also keep my balls from shrinking up on me.

why do guys care so much about the size of their balls…

if you really care that much, use some tormifene and be amazed

[quote]eepapporkahah wrote:
so im in the pct part of my second cycle. cycle #1 i used test 250 cyp and tren ace200

twice a week for 8 weeks then my pct was from gnc. so i lost a good amount of the gains.

this time i have plained better i have nolvadex and clomid for pct. the gear i used was

equipoise300 test400 for 8 weeks 1cc of each 2 times a week.

im 34years old 6ft4in 265lbs i havent gained a bunch of weight this time but the weight

changes greatly. i work out 5 days a week 5am-7am my waist is down from 38 inchs to

under 34 i added cardio into my work out plain. i eat like a horse noodles rice meat

meat meat protine drinks creatine monohydrate flax seed fish oil n2o plus a preworkout.

my question is i want to kick my next cycle up a little bit. i can get all the names u

tend to hear about. equipoise deca susts all the tests plus pill steriods n pct. i want

to saftly do a mass building cycle. any ideas on what would be a good combo? i hope its

ok starting a thread asking this. i have read lots of articles and they never seem to

fit my body type age exc.

question number 2 is the test 400 is a blend of 6 different tests the test 250 i used

was cypinate the 250 seemed to be stronger.

                           thanks new guy[/quote]

What are you using to pin yourself? What gauge syringe?

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
why do guys care so much about the size of their balls…

[/quote]

I’m not real huge in the other department but my balls are big enough for the both of us.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
why do guys care so much about the size of their balls…[/quote]

I hear ya! Small nuts will make your stinger look bigger: like dating girls with small hands. lol!

you guys are nuts. get it NUTS.

Hello I don’t get it, so I must be going.

hey guys. so i have collected the items talked about for my cycle. i have the AI Letrozole it came in a spray mist pump top bottle. looks like dosing is going to be messy. so a friend from the gym gives me a bunch of LISINOPRIL 10 mg tablets and says these are better AI. plus they are from Walgreens and not from a peptide website. now i have figured out how to dose with a med dropper so taking the Letrozole wont be a issue. thought u guys might have some thoughts.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I would run 1-1.5 grams of test E or C a week with 1.25mg Letro ED and a standard PCT

no orals… nothing other than test. keep a close eye on your blood pressure[/quote]

yeah with the amount of test im running i had to run quite abit of letro

didnt know if it was normal or not… i think i’ll up it a little more…

[quote]eepapporkahah wrote:
hey guys. so i have collected the items talked about for my cycle. i have the AI Letrozole it came in a spray mist pump top bottle. looks like dosing is going to be messy. so a friend from the gym gives me a bunch of LISINOPRIL 10 mg tablets and says these are better AI. plus they are from Walgreens and not from a peptide website. now i have figured out how to dose with a med dropper so taking the Letrozole wont be a issue. thought u guys might have some thoughts.[/quote]

Your friend is an idiot. Lisinopril is not an AI. It helps with blood pressure for those with HBP. Use the AI you bought and I would further suggest you stop listening to people at the gym.

almost a month into my third cycle. 3cc of test 250 C and E mix twice a week (6cc’s weekly) with Letrozole as my AI. i have noticed no adverse side effects. a little back acne. i am stronger for longer. very happy with this cycle so far. my hunger is through the roof, and sex drive is crazy. wife is loving it. to bad it dont make you fuck better. ha ha. just wanted to thank everybody for the advice and will keep posting updates.

[quote]eepapporkahah wrote:
to bad it dont make you fuck better. ha ha. [/quote]

you can get Cialis pretty easily…

it’s beneficial for blood pressure too

so these back bumps have spread to my arms and on my chest. bunches of’em. i read some on it and have started taking VIT B5 (pantothenic acid). to help with it. you guys know of something better to try. ???

[quote]installglass wrote:

With that being said Walkway is very well respected here. He knows what he is talking about. [/quote]

why do i see this typed by installglass in pretty much every thread ? get a room you two…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
That’s all the advice I can give on the subject. I haven’t run a cycle and I probably won’t for another few years. [/quote]

that’s cause he knows NSA is watching us all right now :smiley: