T Nation

New Guy Saying Hi!

Hey there, just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the great information on this site, and tell you a little bit about myself.

I was the classic skinny nerd all through school, played too many video games and didn’t eat enough food, got picked on constantly. Was 5’10 and 135 lbs soaking wet by grade 12. I studied karate for about 5 years which helped prevent the bullying, but since it was mostly cardio it probably just made my physique even worse. Most of my 20’s I worked at stressful jobs and ate very little (never made the time), so at best I might have been up to 140 lbs.

I tried working out when i was in my early 20’s. I had bought a book and it was useful as far as describing different excercises, but was crap for learning how to get bigger (typical “too much protein is bad for you kidneys!” crap…). I also wasn’t giving myself the rest i needed to recover, so over the course of an entire year I might’ve gained 10 pounds at most. Then I got sick and lost everything, which discouraged me to no end and I gave up.

Now I’m in my 30’s and decided to go to college. I decided I didn’t like the way I looked or how weak I was so I got back into working out and found your site. I had gained some weight since starting college, up to about 155 lbs, but the gain was all fat. I’ve only been working out for just 3 months, but in that time some of the fat went away, and I’ve gained a fair bit of weight (now 168 lbs), and it’s still going great. Here’s some pictures of me before and after.

And the after pic.

So again, thanks for the info and inspiration you guys have given me, and I’ll be sure to update as I continue to improve!

wow you are really sexy.

do you have facebook?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
wow you are really sexy.

do you have facebook?[/quote]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Man HM you to funny.

For real though do you have a facebook?

You thread-title-stealin’-sombitch.

“And the after pic”…
After what? After you caught the ghey?