New Guy Here, Program Advice?

i lifted for around 2 years and its been a few years and i am getting back into it. i been lifting for a couple months know. I have been doing the PHUL routine and i like it i just dont like the 2 leg days. I can bench 225 once. is there a better program i should we using? i am 6’2" 190 and i am bulking

I suppose a “better” program would be one that you like and that you’ll do consistently. Could go for: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/do_this_routine_instead_of_that_dumb_one?id=4404649&pageNo=0

2 leg days will serve you well.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
2 leg days will serve you well. [/quote]

Sure, but not if they’re going to cause him to fall off the wagon. If he gets to a point down the road where he wants to do 2 leg days, it’ll always be there. But there are many, many programs that only incorporate one.

[quote]MinusTheColon wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:
2 leg days will serve you well. [/quote]

Sure, but not if they’re going to cause him to fall off the wagon. If he gets to a point down the road where he wants to do 2 leg days, it’ll always be there. But there are many, many programs that only incorporate one.[/quote]

People who dislike working the lower body should always have at least two sessions per week on the lower body so when they invariably skip leg work, they at least get one session in :stuck_out_tongue: