T Nation

New Grow! Results Feedback?

He all,

Couldn't find any results feedback. Recovery, weight gain etc... Anyone?

thanks

Fearless

The texture and taste are better... but it's still just protein. Tasty protein though.

This.

I am not sure what it is but GROW! seems to clump together when you mix it. When i had Metabolic Drive it mixed great. Overall GROW! is a good product at a good price. I have noticed some good gains as far as strength goes. I didnâ??t notice any performance or recovery issues when comparing the two products GROW! and Metabolic Drive. I will be switching back to Metabolic Drive for my next order because i don't like the protein clumping together.

I like the "natural" flavor for mixing in already-flavored foods like yogurt.

I've never had any problem with Grow! clumping together at all ... even when I mix it in with my morn. oatmeal I don't find clumps.

I'm w/ Chimera and JF

I find the Chocolate gets clumpier than the Natural or Vanilla. And it gets extremely bad when mixed with Olive Oil so I stopped putting the Oil in my protein shake. Not sure if thats all proteins or something about Grow!

Once I get a better job I hope to switch to Metabolic Drive though.

Thanks for the feedback T-Nation

didn't realize yogurt is normally flavored :wink:

I mix in chocolate Grow! with greek yogurt just about daily. Only way I can eat plain yogurt

Hey guys not to derail this or whatever, but I figured I might as well save some space and ask here..

I'm re-upping on Biotest protein again (just finished 2 containers of low carb Metabolic Drive) and I was just wondering about which of the proteins that Biotest sells would be the best choice for me. I DO use protein shakes as a meal (I have 3 shakes and 3 regular meals per day).

Does that mean I should using the Metabolic Drive complete? Or would the low carb still be better for me? I'm just trying to put on size while losing bf % at the same time. I'm NOT doing a bulk phase. Thanks for the help!

I usually mix the vanilla in with my oatmeal .. tried the chocolate this morning w/ oatmeal + banana = motherfuckin' win!

If you're trying to lose a little bf, you might want to opt for the low carb version so that you can better control your carb intake. I do like the complete version quite a bit, but it always feels like I've eaten more by instead using 2 scoops of the low carb AND having a bowl of oatmeal with it.

S

Maybe I can just buy 1 of each instead of 2 of the same and take Metabolic Drive Complete during the day pre workout, then take the Metabolic Drive Low-Carb post workout. Like I said, I'm using the Metabolic Drive Low-Carb as a meal (2 scoops usually) 3 times a day so if that's bad for me then I want to get the Metabolic Drive Complete.