T Nation

New Grenade Pills In UK

I just got some pills in UK they are called grenade and they are basically a twist on the usual ECA stack (which we call t5)

its almost like a organic ECA stack, anyways what do you think of the ingredients?

Ma huang 550mg
caffine 300mg
tyrosine 200mg
chromium polynicotinate 10mg
coleus forskohii 200mg

I think the chromium is well under dosed, I have been taking one of these with an ECA and i have been buzzing my tits off (and not eating)

Who makes 'em?

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I just got some pills in UK they are called grenade and they are basically a twist on the usual ECA stack (which we call t5)

its almost like a organic ECA stack, anyways what do you think of the ingredients?

Ma huang 550mg
caffine 300mg
tyrosine 200mg
chromium polynicotinate 10mg
coleus forskohii 200mg

I think the chromium is well under dosed, I have been taking one of these with an ECA and i have been buzzing my tits off (and not eating)[/quote]

t5 ? What’s that you say ?

Chromium doesn’t make you buzz as far as I know. The Ma Huang is Ephedra thats whats making you buzz with the caffeine and tyrosine somewhat.

Also…they are illegal.

Now I was wondering about the legality of these tabs, as far as I can make out all the ingredients are available to buy over the counter, so what is it that makes them illegal? I was aware when I bought themthat they are illegal but could not understand why, to be honest I have never understood why ECA is illegal.

Mu Huang is ephedrine.

Which has been made illegal without prescription (IN THE UK). I cannot remember exactly why but it boils down to 1 or 2 idiots misusing it.

Yeah some shops may have snuck it in.

[quote]V! wrote:
Mu Huang is ephedrine.

Which has been made illegal without prescription (IN THE UK). I cannot remember exactly why but it boils down to 1 or 2 idiots misusing it.

Yeah some shops may have snuck it in.
[/quote]

I found a few sites selling it, but in a rush I did not even bother to look at the location, now I realise that these are not UK sites.

[quote]comedypedro wrote:
Who makes 'em?

[/quote]

A naughty chemist!