T Nation

New Graphics ROCK!

The new graphics are AWESOME!

Had some problems with errors clicking on some of the forum links, but I’m sure they’ll fix that.

Seriously, the site looks great. Very crisp new look! I am looking forward to rooting around and see what goodies might be underneath the shiny new skin.

Yes, and nice ass.

Agreed. This place looks great. Glad to see my money is going to a worthy cause :wink:

Thanks guys. Graphics are only a part of it… check out that new nav hub over on the left! Can you say FUNC-TION-AL-ITY?

I was just going to start a thread saying I liked the old ones more… Oh well.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Yes, and nice ass.[/quote]

I thought so.

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
Thanks guys. Graphics are only a part of it… check out that new nav hub over on the left! Can you say FUNC-TION-AL-ITY?[/quote]

YES, much easier to navigate the site, less clutter too.

WORD! I dig it! And I can buy a Biotest shirt again!!!

That layout and navigation “panel” has got to be the coolest and most user friendly that I’ve seen on this site, and I have been reading it since Issue #1, when it was still published every friday, in a “paper mag” format.

Boy has it come a long way.

Indeed.

I thought I was at the wrong place at first. Then I was like damn this place got nice since this morning.

[quote]ipjunkie wrote:
The new graphics are AWESOME!

Had some problems with errors clicking on some of the forum links, but I’m sure they’ll fix that.[/quote]

Please, don’t ever change your avatar.

Oh, and there’s a sticky about the new forum up too.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
Please, don’t ever change your avatar.

Oh, and there’s a sticky about the new forum up too.[/quote]

If I was a chick I would want my ass to look that good.

The new look to the site is almost as good as “That” avatar!