New Full Body Plan. In Need of Advice

[quote]dagill2 wrote:
In an enclosed gym environment, the two options that occur to me are walks for distance, which necessitate sticking very carefully to the same route, regardless of who, or what, gets in your way, or for time while focussing on fast feet. I think I would always go for the later in that situation. Under load, I can just about coax my braincells into thinking fast feet, I think my brain and will power would get fried trying to carefully stick to the same route, while avoiding the douche “spotting” his bro on the lateral raise and the only crossfit guy in town’s cluster of equipment.[/quote]

I just wouldn’t do it in an enclosed gym environment, haha. In those instances, I’d just do timed holds.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:
In an enclosed gym environment, the two options that occur to me are walks for distance, which necessitate sticking very carefully to the same route, regardless of who, or what, gets in your way, or for time while focussing on fast feet. I think I would always go for the later in that situation. Under load, I can just about coax my braincells into thinking fast feet, I think my brain and will power would get fried trying to carefully stick to the same route, while avoiding the douche “spotting” his bro on the lateral raise and the only crossfit guy in town’s cluster of equipment.[/quote]

I just wouldn’t do it in an enclosed gym environment, haha. In those instances, I’d just do timed holds.[/quote]

I trained in a commercial gym for the first time in about 2 years. It was every bit as bad as I remember, and then a little bit worse.