New Football Workout

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
I’d listen to what Eric has to say…maybe reach out to him and see what he would suggest. He might be able to work a program specific to your position and goals.

This guy knows what he’s talk’n about.

Of course your strength coach will more than likely get pissy because he wants to be in control…

Tough situation…otherwise…suck it up like a warrior and deal with it.[/quote]

You are really going to have to jack up your nutrition to stay on something like this, maybe (if you have Surge) you should do that double Surge thing, in order to try to stave off the massive overtrained state you might get into.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
IronRaider wrote:
I’d listen to what Eric has to say…maybe reach out to him and see what he would suggest. He might be able to work a program specific to your position and goals.

This guy knows what he’s talk’n about.

Of course your strength coach will more than likely get pissy because he wants to be in control…

Tough situation…otherwise…suck it up like a warrior and deal with it.

You are really going to have to jack up your nutrition to stay on something like this, maybe (if you have Surge) you should do that double Surge thing, in order to try to stave off the massive overtrained state you might get into.[/quote]

I’ve spoken to Eric before and have experienced his knowledge first hand…I need to get in touch with him again. I am doing the double dose of Surge…and eating as much as I can. So far I have maintained my weight at 212.

Edit: I’m not truthfully eating as much as I can…haha I’m eating every 2-3 hours, clean meals, high protein…you know, the usual.