New First Time Cycle

[quote]Cummins727 wrote:
I’ve been working out for 5 years steady, my diet hasn’t always been the best until about 2 months ago. I wanted to get my diet in check before I started this cycle. MY STATS are 5’9", 180#'s and my body fat I would say is under 15% not sure on that. I want this first cycle to me mild and nothing crazy so I’m doing a 12 week cycle with Test250 and Deca300.

For a PCT I have Clomid on hand already. For the 2 weeks Ill be doing 125mg of Test 2 times a week just so my test levels don’t sky rocket right off the bat. From week 3-10 ill be doing 1cc a week 2 times a week with 150mg of Deca. On week 10 Ill drop the Deca and continue the Test for 2 more weeks. 2 weeks after I drop the test I will start my clomid and it will go like 50/25/12.5/12.5

Please be easy on me, If you have any questions ask away and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Once I start my cycle I will be posting updates along the way.
Soon I will be uploading pics of my progress as well.

Thanks[/quote]

for a first cycle, i would not run test and deca together, unless you have a specific reason why that needs to happen.

500 mg of test for 8-12 weeks is great for pretty much everybody, as long as diet and training is good.

i’d also suggest starting an AI right away, and running that into PCT.

below are a couple links with some info i’d suggest reading: