T Nation

New Fifteen Pound Burger!

CLEARFIELD, Pa. - The burger war is growing. Literally. Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub, which lost its crown as the home of the world’s biggest burger earlier this year, is now offering a new burger that weighs a whopping 15 pounds.

Dubbed the Beer Barrel Belly Buster, the burger comes with 10.5 pounds of ground beef, 25 slices of cheese, a head of lettuce, three tomatoes, two onions, a cup-and-a-half each of mayonnaise, relish, ketchup, mustard and banana peppers – and a bun.

It costs $30.

“It can feed a family of 10,” said Denny Liegey Sr., the restaurant’s owner.

Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub had offered a 6-pound burger – with 5 pounds of toppings.

In February, a 100-pound female college student became the first to eat the burger within the three-hour time limit. Kate Stelnick, of Princeton, N.J., was awarded a special certificate, a T-shirt and other prizes and Leigey picked up the $23.95 tab for the burger.

One month later, the Clinton Station Diner in Clinton, N.J., introduced a 12.5-pound burger dubbed Zeus.

So Liegey responded, and the Belly Buster was born.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7720569/

V-Diet be damned!!! I want one of those things!!

skinny bastards (like me) take note.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Only 30$? Not bad.

I want to see the 100lb female college student that knocked back 11 pounds of food in 3 hours. That’s just plain hot.

My friends and I went to get the 11lb burger a few weeks back. The meat wasn’t the best quality in the world, but I can say one thing for sure…that was one big motherfuckin burger.