T Nation

New Features...Add Your Pictures!

Everyone make use of the “My T-Nation” section and add your pictures!!!

Lord knows I am piling up a bunch of random shots (and no, I have no idea why).

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Lord knows I am piling up a bunch of random shots (and no, I have no idea why).[/quote]

It’s the myspace effect.

-Fireplug

Already have.

And a blog.

And my friends list.

And my favorites.

:wink:

hello

bam


me

me dead

Oh shit, he escaped from the photo forum!!!

How do you delete a photo? A photo I posted accidentally showed up twice…

Ah scratch that, I figgured it out…

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
How do you delete a photo? A photo I posted accidentally showed up twice…[/quote]

How do you delete Tim Phoenix? That’s what I want to know.

Somebody likes theselves an aweful lot. Camel toe anyone?

[quote]Miserere wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
How do you delete a photo? A photo I posted accidentally showed up twice…

How do you delete Tim Phoenix? That’s what I want to know.[/quote]

Admit it - you love it.

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:
Somebody likes theselves an aweful lot. Camel toe anyone?[/quote]

You noticed that why?

[quote]4est wrote:
Mike Sullivan wrote:
Somebody likes theselves an aweful lot. Camel toe anyone?

You noticed that why?[/quote]

Probably because it’s right in the middle of the picture, sticking out like a sore…toe.

Now, pretending not to notice something so blatantly obvious makes we wonder. Maybe deep down you enjoy looking at it and don’t want anyone to know so you try, almost too hard, to make it a point that you don’t notice.

:wink: Just teasing, but it is pretty obvious, although not nearly as big as mine of course. I get camel toes in clown pants.