New Expendables Trailer

Here is the newest trailer for the expendables if you haven’t heard it Stars a who’s who of 80’s and 90’s badassness and current ass kickers Stathan Coutoure and Crews. I don’t care if the movie sucks I intend to see it for the love of the gods it has Stallone Arnold and Willis on screen together AT THE SAME TIME!!!

“Should” be very cool, I hope it’s very cool.

every movie featuring Stallone is cool, if you didn’t love Marion Cobretti and Over The Top i shall say that you my man, HAVE NO SOUL

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
every movie featuring Stallone is cool, if you didn’t love Marion Cobretti and Over The Top i shall say that you my man, HAVE NO SOUL[/quote]
One of my favorite movie lines is from Mr. Cobretti in Cobra…

Thug in grocery store…“I’m going to blow this place up!!!”

Cobra…“Thats o.k., I don’t shop here”

oK, i’M a old fart well into his 40’s and this is a throw back to the good old late 80’s early 90’s type of action film. I clicked on it half ass expecting to be bored but I just stepped into a time machine and all i can say is…

FULL FLEDGE 100 no 200% RAW UNCUT KICK-MONKEY-GORILLA-GODZILLA BALLS. WHAT THE F*CK DID i JUST SEE. MAN I JUST CALLED UP ALL OF MY BROTHERS TO SET THAT DAY ASIDE BECUAUSE THIS IS SOME BACK IN THE DAY OLD MAN STRONG SHIZNIT I MUST MUST SEE

The Anti-Notebook

SUPPORT THIS MOVIE!

Damn it, I have to start scrolling down further b4 I post. Thats twice you beat me to it Kevin.

But as I said, I cant wait for this movie, I need more mindless senseless violence in my life.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808411960/video/18909047

Wow, no one is HYPED to all hell about this, Im shocked…gasp.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Wow, no one is HYPED to all hell about this, Im shocked…gasp.[/quote]

Shit,I am!!

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
Damn it, I have to start scrolling down further b4 I post. Thats twice you beat me to it Kevin.

But as I said, I cant wait for this movie, I need more mindless senseless violence in my life.[/quote]
What else did I beat you to posting? I can not wait for this film and the Arnold scene they showed I had the biggest nerdgasm ever you all realize the holy 3 have never been on screen together much less th same time? Allegedly JCVD was offered a role by Stallone and he turned it down becasue he was more concerned about the story. I guffawed when I heard that who cares if the stories weak Stallone Arnold Willis Li Stathan etc etc

Man I don’t care if the plot is Stone cold stole Sly’s ice cream cone when there were kids and this is revenge of the Rocky Road. This is going to be MY Twilight/shopaholic/tyler perry and anything were a Guy has to learn to care more about flowers Anti-movie. Just blow crap up and let the metal fall where it may movie.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Man I don’t care if the plot is Stone cold stole Sly’s ice cream cone when there were kids and this is revenge of the Rocky Road. [/quote]

Ha!

A true movie, made by true mans to true mans

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Allegedly JCVD was offered a role by Stallone and he turned it down because he was more concerned about the story. I guffawed when I heard that who cares if the stories weak Stallone Arnold Willis Li Stathan etc etc [/quote]

JCVD would seem like a female sidekick sharing screen with that crew.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Allegedly JCVD was offered a role by Stallone and he turned it down because he was more concerned about the story. I guffawed when I heard that who cares if the stories weak Stallone Arnold Willis Li Stathan etc etc [/quote]

JCVD would seem like a female sidekick sharing screen with that crew. [/quote]

HAHA, yeah its hard to buy he turned this down. Tell you what I would hate to be the guy to take the last burger during lunch with that crew.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

HAHA, yeah its hard to buy he turned this down. Tell you what I would hate to be the guy to take the last burger during lunch with that crew.[/quote]

No shit. Also,it is just fucking hilarious that JCVD would be concerned about the story…like it’s a downgrade for him…LOL.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

HAHA, yeah its hard to buy he turned this down. Tell you what I would hate to be the guy to take the last burger during lunch with that crew.[/quote]

No shit. Also,it is just fucking hilarious that JCVD would be concerned about the story…like it’s a downgrade for him…LOL. [/quote]
When I read that I read his interview I nearly spit out my water and I thought “are you kidding?” most would give their right nut to be in that film

Brother you said a mouth full. He’ll I can’t think who frm the 90’s action Was left out. I mean outside of Weaver from aliens. Hahahah and she may have a cameo!

Hell I think I even seen Big Boss in the seen with the machine gun. Ahhahaahah