New Eminem Sucks

He has talent. He is one of the most successful artist of his time. He strings together lyrics really good too, this is where he really shines if you ask me.

He sounds shit in this song though, but he knows how to poke fun at people haha.

Hold up!!! Thread break…timeout!..

Belligerent,correct me if I’m wrong,but are you not the same person who usually has a Eminem avatar?? The same person that is usually riding Shady’s balls in threads about rap/hip-hop???

So now here you are with the conclusion that the new Eminem sucks??? And you justify this from hearing A SINGLE?? Anyone that pays attention will know that his first singles are always satirical,bullshittin around songs,anways.

On top of that,its JUST NOW dawned upon you that Eminem can be nasally at times…WOW…lol.

Em always does funny type songs before an album drops.

If you ever listen to the serious stuff, the guy is an unbelieveable rapper, his use of language and play with words is insane.

slim releases a bullshit satire single before he releases his bullshit satire album

lets say between slim hady lp, marshall mathers lp and eminem show

maybe 80 songshow many “serious” ones versus bullshit ones?

the slim shady lp had rock bottom, thats it

marshall mather lp had stan, the way i am- thats it

and most of the eminem show had

when the music stops( d12 made that good, like in any song he does with another rapper he’s never got the best verse)

and the rest of that cd is trash too

lose yourself is a good song, and so is rabbit run

and even in that eminem show cd he’s talkin about Sadaam being responsible for 9/11, he’s fucking retarded

[quote]paul496 wrote:
Em always does funny type songs before an album drops.

If you ever listen to the serious stuff, the guy is an unbelieveable rapper, his use of language and play with words is insane.[/quote]

Agreed.

He is a very talented rapper, no one can deny that.

Whoever says he doesn’t have talent doesn’t know what talent is.

Anyone who says he isn’t a talented rapper doesn’t know anything about rap or hip hop. Bet they think Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive too…

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Anyone who says he isn’t a talented rapper doesn’t know anything about rap or hip hop. Bet they think Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive too…[/quote]

little wayne should be given crabs in his dreadlcks( not lice, but crabs)

there are so many reasons why weezy is horrible, i dont even wanna get into that right now

Haha, wow. Not a big fan of the song but the music video was great. Bobby Lee was pretty funny in it also.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
slim releases a bullshit satire single before he releases his bullshit satire album

when the music stops( d12 made that good, like in any song he does with another rapper he’s never got the best verse)

and even in that cd he’s talkin about Sadaam being responsible for 9/11[/quote]

Dude, you may hate on him, but he has a lot more songs that are “serious”.

Slim Shady Lp:
If I had, Still don’t give a Fuck, '97 Bonnie & Clyde.

Marshall Mathers LP:
Amityville,

The Eminem Show:
Soldier, Sing for the Moment, Till I Collapse (powerful one this).

I admit though, “The Re-Up” was mostly crap and his cd’s before that were much better. We’ll see what his new release brings.

Rabbit Run is one of his best as far as I’m concerned - raw & unadulterated rap.

We’ll see what his new cd is like - I’m not expecting too much.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Whoever says he doesn’t have talent doesn’t know what talent is. [/quote]

i can ramble at least thirty rappers with more talent than this dude

That particular song isn’t very good, but he is an amazing artist.

this song actually grew on me. The beat and hook are the best parts though.

It kind of sounds like hes trying to sound like his infinite days except not as good…but at least he is trying a little bit more now…

Hopefully, he puts out a more serious single soon…

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

and even in that cd he’s talkin about Sadaam being responsible for 9/11

Dude, you may hate on him, but he has a lot more songs that are “serious”.

Slim Shady Lp:
If I had, Still don’t give a Fuck, '97 Bonnie & Clyde.

Marshall Mathers LP:
Amityville,

The Eminem Show:
Soldier, Sing for the Moment, Till I Collapse (powerful one this).

I admit though, “The Re-Up” was mostly crap and his cd’s before that were much better. We’ll see what his new release brings.

Rabbit Run is one of his best as far as I’m concerned - raw & unadulterated rap.

We’ll see what his new cd is like - I’m not expecting too much.
[/quote]

im not a hater at all, you just named 8 songs off of 3 cds thats not a good ratio , that is proof of him being bad

and you just said youre not expecting much, so if he was as great as you think he is, you’bd e estatic about his album and have it pre-ordered

belligerent wrote:

[/quote]
I wanna see what you consider a talented rapper. You sure are ragging a lot. Both Eminem and Wayne are great rappers, although I think Wayne has a lot of bullshit songs, whereas the majority of Em’s songs are great.

I like how people are so elitist in their musical tastes. Just because an artist does not appeal to you does not make them untalented.

im not a hater at all, you just named 8 songs off of 3 cds thats not a good ratio , that is proof of him being bad

and you just said youre not expecting much, so if he was as great as you think he is, you’bd e estatic about his album and have it pre-ordered
[/quote]

Just of the top of my head man, if I go back and look then I’m sure I could find a lot more.

I also said he is a good rapper, I didn’t say I’m his #1 fanboy. I’m only not expecting much considering his most recent work was a let-down - it doesn’t change the fact his older stuff is good and he has talent.

Eminem Show- White America, Sing for the Moment, Square Dance, Superman, When the Music SStops, Cleaning out My Closet, Soldier, Say Goodbye to Hollywood, Halies Song, Say What You Say, Till I Collapse, Business, My Dads Gone Crazy

Marshall Mathers LP- Stan, Kill You, Who Knew, The Way I Am, Remember Me, Im Back, Marshall Mathers, Amityville, Bitch Please II, Kim, Criminal

Encore- Mosh, Never Enough, Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soldiers, Spend Some Time, Mockingbird.

Every single one of those are great songs give or take depending on peoples opinions. And thats not even including some of his mixtape shit

If The Way I Am isn’t hop hop, I don’t know what is.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
belligerent wrote:

I wanna see what you consider a talented rapper. You sure are ragging a lot. Both Eminem and Wayne are great rappers, although I think Wayne has a lot of bullshit songs, whereas the majority of Em’s songs are great.

I like how people are so elitist in their musical tastes. Just because an artist does not appeal to you does not make them untalented.[/quote]

im not an elitist, im just wanna know why this dude gets so much credit when he’s not up there wih anyone

rappers that are better than slim shady

1. Scar Face
    2.Cassidy
  2. Bubba Sparxxx
  3. Papoose
  4. Nas
  5. Mac Lethal
  6. Evidence
  7. Sean Paul ( Youngbloodz)
  8. Proof(d12)
  9. Royce da 59
  10. Zy-Ro
  11. Game
  12. Everlast
  13. Cypress Hill
  14. Cory Gunz
  15. Jada
  16. David Banner
  17. Chamillionaire
  18. PitBull
  19. BG
  20. Comega
  21. Nikki minaj
  22. talib kwali
  23. Paul Wall
  24. The Roots
  25. Kid Rock ( was raw back in the day)
  26. Luda- of course
  27. DMX
  28. T.I.P.
  29. Richie Prez

eminem might be more popular than thse cats. but they have put together many albums that can be listened to all the way through, all serious- might even learn some shit from them

no bullshit celebrity gossip

fuck dude, fred durst has a few rap songs better than slim

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

If The Way I Am isn’t hop hop, I don’t know what is.[/quote]

i’ll give u this one