New Eminem Sucks

What a disappointment. I hate that Taco Bell dog voice. That’s not hip hop at all.

He was never hip hop.

I liked the 8-mile movie though.

lol I don’t like that song but the music video is awesome.

[quote]Drizzt wrote:
He was never hip hop.

I liked the 8-mile movie though.[/quote]

I agree that this new song isn’t great…

But if you say that Eminem was never hip-hop, then you are obviously not a true hip-hop fan. Have you never heard The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, 2001 (by Dr. Dre), etc.? Those albums are some of the best in hip-hop, and he is one of the best rappers to have lived. He was at his pinaccle 90’s - early 2000’s.

Eminem was never hip hop

he has always sucked

he got popular off shock value and thats it

he is only cool to jr high school kids

he hs no moe effect on the crowd that made him popular

i admit loving the dude back in the day, because anytim anyone said fag or retard i would laugh my ass off-but not now, his music is really immature, i see why people were hating him whe he came out- he truly is talentless

i think if i made a cd of me just shouting curse words i could sell a slew of records just to 12 to 17 year olds and be just as famous as he is( k, well maybe not that famous, but ya get what i’m sayin)

but not now, his music is really immature, i see why people were hating him whe he came out- he truly is talentless

saw a youtube comment which has to do this:

"Good song, gets me pumped for Relapse.

Think about:

My Name Is
Without Me
Ass Like That

He releases a comical single before the album"

something to think about…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Eminem was never hip hop

he has always sucked

i admit loving the dude back in the day, because anytim anyone said fag or retard i would laugh my ass off-but not now, his music is really immature, i see why people were hating him whe he came out- he truly is talentless

i think if i made a cd of me just shouting curse words i could sell a slew of records just to 12 to 17 year olds and be just as famous as he is( k, well maybe not that famous, but ya get what i’m sayin)

but not now, his music is really immature, i see why people were hating him whe he came out- he truly is talentless
[/quote]

listen to The Eminem Show. Its a big change in his style - more dark, somber, mature. I don’t understand how someone could say that Eminem is talentless given his vocals, delivery, breath control, lyrics, humor, beats, subject matter, emotion and style. Listen to that album and maybe The Marshall Mathers LP and tell me that he’s talentless…

Em’s got lots of talent its just alot of people disagree with his subject matter. He put out some decent tracks on the three headed monster mixtape I doubt this song is a good track to judge his next album by lol.

i like eminem, and he’s got talent, but i wouldn’t call him hip hop.

I kinda think it is funny, I would call it satire

So crack a bottle, let your body waddle
Don’t act like a snobby model you just hit the lotto

Uh-oh Uh-oh, bitches hopping in my Tahoe
Got one riding shotgun and no not one of them got gloves.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
i like eminem, and he’s got talent, but i wouldn’t call him hip hop.[/quote]

Then define Hip Hop.

Eminem has talent and no, not all of his songs were “shock rap” even though that is what he known most for.

There are few guys out who can string words like that…even though I do like k’naan recently in that regard.

[quote]youngblood52 wrote:
saw a youtube comment which has to do this:

"Good song, gets me pumped for Relapse.

Think about:

My Name Is
Without Me
Ass Like That

He releases a comical single before the album"

something to think about…[/quote]

I agree with that. His first single is always satire.

Ct. Rockula wrote:
Eminem was never hip hop

he has always sucked

listen to The Eminem Show. Its a big change in his style - more dark, somber, mature. I don’t understand how someone could say that Eminem is talentless given his vocals, delivery, breath control, lyrics, humor, beats, subject matter, emotion and style. Listen to that album and maybe The Marshall Mathers LP and tell me that he’s talentless…[/quote]

I have them all, and i listen to a few songs of each cd, but as a whole he’s never a cd that you just sit and listen to without skipping a track ( he is outshined by d12 on the eminem show) i felt the switch he tried to make, but by that time he was already labeled as a joke that makes " fag jokes" and celebrity gossip

i give props to him for the rhyming, cuz the dude is sick with it- with delivery he maight be unmatched

i just think his time is over, he defintely fell off after 8 mile

“He spits fire yo!”

The best of Eminem is in the following; Infinite, slim shady lp, marshall mathers lp, eminem show.

Wow… another shitty Eminem song.

There’s a stretch.

listen to The Eminem Show. Its a big change in his style - more dark, somber, mature. I don’t understand how someone could say that Eminem is talentless given his vocals, delivery, breath control, lyrics, humor, beats, subject matter, emotion and style. Listen to that album and maybe The Marshall Mathers LP and tell me that he’s talentless…[/quote]

Agreed. I like him, and have a few of his early discs, but I’m not a huge fan. That said, guy definitely has talent - he’s creative and clever lyrically and he definitely flows well with his raps…

This is ok - it’ll probably grow on me - and it’s always funny how he rags the shit out of everyone…

Not sure what some of you guys are taking…Eminem not hip hop? “Okay, George!” That’s like saying Jay-Z isn’t hip hop. And if I remember correctly, didn’t VIBE magazine vote Em as one of, if not the greatest? Sure some of his songs are satire, but damn, listen to his more serious stuff. Damn…some of you don’t know what hip hop is.

He has his target audience and I’m sure they pay the bills. Some of his stuff is clever.