New Eminem Freestyle and Aingle

I heard both tracks before…they are banger!

Yea red, airplane part 2 is just a better song with em in it.

He’s great, but if he was black he would be just another rapper.

[quote]younggully wrote:
He’s great, but if he was black he would be just another rapper.[/quote]

X2

See Royce da 5’9, pretty much the same guy.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]younggully wrote:

X2

See Royce da 5’9, pretty much the same guy.[/quote]

Bullshit. Eminem is the greatest lyricist in rap history and possibly in music history. Listen to “Bad Meets Evil” and tell me that Royce even comes close. If he wss black he would not be Eminem, so it’s wrong to even propose an impossible hypothetical scenario like that. No doubt that his race gives him a commercial advantage, but that doesn’t change the fact that he is truly talented.

Royce is alright buy Eminem has good lyrics and flow and stuff. I think if he was black, he would still be one of the top best rappers.

WTF 'bout R.A the Rugged Man? Huh? What did you say? What, I didnt quite catch that…

I liked the original song on the first clip better than the freestyle, "Over’ by Drake.

EDIT: Best verse of 09

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]iflyboats wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Dre will have a track–but hopefully just one, I don’t want his shitty beats all over the record.
[/quote]

I don’t even know what to say to that. Dre is a genius at making beats to match the artist. If Dre’s beats on RELAPSE were bad, it’s because the material was bad and the concept of the album was bad. But Dre is one of the best producers in any genere or era, period.[/quote]

More like Dre’s [little] output in the past 4-5 years has been bad, not just Relapse. Don’t get me wrong, he’s one of the greats and he had a hell of a winning streak in the early 2000s, but there’s no reason for me to think he’s got anything good in store for the new Em album. Even the leaks from Detox have been bad [btw he’s done a song with Jay for that, called Under Pressure, isn’t out yet.]

Also keep in mind, when Dre does a beat for Em it’s almost always a gag-song. All of his lead singles are Dre produced. Other than Say What You Say, I don’t think Em’s ever written a serious song over a Dre beat.[/quote]

2001 was one of the best albums in the last 10-15 years, Plus The Chronic just stands by itself and is worth like 8000 points out of 10 (meaning it adds dap to his other projects, no matter how far out from that time).

Just 'cuse you don’t like G-Funk doesn’t make you some kind of hip hop purist. You probably really like Big L and that’s fine but hip hop is as diverse as rock. The different styles make it so enjoyable.

[quote]iflyboats wrote:
Eminem is the greatest lyricist in rap history and possibly in music history. [/quote]

Lol!

Well he may be the most normal looking great lyricist in hip hop cuse Papoose, Canibus and Nas got faces for the radio.

Masta Ace = GOAT

King Supreme in the Honky shit — Heeee’s Baaack.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Well he may be the most normal looking great lyricist in hip hop cuse Papoose, Canibus and Nas got faces for the radio.[/quote]

I would argue that while Nas is talented, he wouldn’t be where he is if he didn’t have a pretty face. But I do agree on Canibus and Papoose.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]iflyboats wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Dre will have a track–but hopefully just one, I don’t want his shitty beats all over the record.
[/quote]

I don’t even know what to say to that. Dre is a genius at making beats to match the artist. If Dre’s beats on RELAPSE were bad, it’s because the material was bad and the concept of the album was bad. But Dre is one of the best producers in any genere or era, period.[/quote]

More like Dre’s [little] output in the past 4-5 years has been bad, not just Relapse. Don’t get me wrong, he’s one of the greats and he had a hell of a winning streak in the early 2000s, but there’s no reason for me to think he’s got anything good in store for the new Em album. Even the leaks from Detox have been bad [btw he’s done a song with Jay for that, called Under Pressure, isn’t out yet.]

Also keep in mind, when Dre does a beat for Em it’s almost always a gag-song. All of his lead singles are Dre produced. Other than Say What You Say, I don’t think Em’s ever written a serious song over a Dre beat.[/quote]

2001 was one of the best albums in the last 10-15 years, Plus The Chronic just stands by itself and is worth like 8000 points out of 10 (meaning it adds dap to his other projects, no matter how far out from that time).

Just 'cuse you don’t like G-Funk doesn’t make you some kind of hip hop purist. You probably really like Big L and that’s fine but hip hop is as diverse as rock. The different styles make it so enjoyable.
[/quote]

Reading your post, I’m not sure how you gathered any of that from what I said… then again you have a penchant for weird posts.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]iflyboats wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Reading your post, I’m not sure how you gathered any of that from what I said… then again you have a penchant for weird posts.[/quote]

gettinitdone is a real cool dude but I NEVER understand what he says. lol

[quote]younggully wrote:

That’s like saying if Snoop didn’t have his smooth delivery, he’d be just another rapper.

Or if Pac wasn’t so real he’d just be another rapper.

You can’t put up hypotheticals where you dismantle parts of an MC’s persona, because then everybody would be “just another rapper” without the things that distinguish them from others. I think it’s VERY stupid to say what you said. You’re just being a hipster-douche, shooting down everything.

In fact, when you think about it, you’ve basically just said. “If you remove what makes something special, then it would be normal” No shit Sherlock. Any other profound statements you’d wish to bless us with?

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
In fact, when you think about it, you’ve basically just said. “If you remove what makes something special, then it would be normal” No shit Sherlock. Any other profound statements you’d wish to bless us with?[/quote]

Yeah the dude also has to understand that theres a whole array of characteristics about a specific rapper that sets him apart. For Eminem being white is only part of the package but its more than that. When you can connect with a wider range of music fans then ofcourse you’re going to be successful and thus labeled ‘special.’ Okay, M is white but why is he heavily respected by basically all the top tier MCs today? Fat Joe is white but theres more diss tracks targeting him than his own material.

[quote]Badunk wrote:
Masta Ace = GOAT[/quote]

Man thanks for introducing me to this dude

[quote]Badunk wrote:
Masta Ace = GOAT[/quote]

Man thanks for introducing me to this dude
[/quote]

Talented? yes, GOAT, hell no.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
In fact, when you think about it, you’ve basically just said. “If you remove what makes something special, then it would be normal” No shit Sherlock. Any other profound statements you’d wish to bless us with?[/quote]

Yeah the dude also has to understand that theres a whole array of characteristics about a specific rapper that sets him apart. For Eminem being white is only part of the package but its more than that. When you can connect with a wider range of music fans then ofcourse you’re going to be successful and thus labeled ‘special.’ Okay, M is white but why is he heavily respected by basically all the top tier MCs today? Fat Joe is white but theres more diss tracks targeting him than his own material.[/quote]

Since when did light skin = white?

Joe is Boricua…or Puerto Rican if you don’t know what Boricua means.