New Diet Issues: Carb Cycling

Hey everyone, I’m about 6"3 and 210lbs and have been lifting for about 2 years. Im nothing special yet but want to get more lean because I’ve been carrying a decent amount of fat for as long as I can remember and nothing seems to take care of it. I’ve been “attempting” to cut for the past 2-3 months with some success, but am taking a week off my diet to refeed. I remember reading a Thibs article which he mentions to not diet for more than 8-12 weeks at a time without a break, and it’s about time.

I am starting my summer job this upcoming week: landscaping. I’ll be doing it 3 days a week for 10-12 hour days.

My question is: Is carb cycling the right approach to do with my long landscaping days? I’m not sure if i’ts the right thing to do with perhaps having a low carb day (10-20 grams) and walking/pushing a non-propelled mower for 10 hours, which might warrant carbs to keep me moving. I want to take advantage of the exercise to help shed the fat but at the same time don’t want to look like a stick at the end of the summer (like previous summers).

Im doing a lot of research for the best training program for my time to continue progressing with gains but I’m thinking a push/pull program or upper/lower body split (3-4) days a week.

I figure I could have 2 high carb days-> days when training is of high-priority muscle group, 2-3 moderate days for other sessions, and 2 low carb days for days off from work and training.

I stil have a lot more to figure out, but I wanted to get some opinions before I went any further.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Well man many thigns will work so sure carb cycling will I worked heavy steel construction on a very LCD 10-20 grams and lost a ton of fat back in the sday just have to keep total iontake HIGH

Id say watch it though 6’3" and 210 you cant be FAT really id concentrate more on working hard eating right and getting body comp change not weight loss

Phill