New Deadlifting Record at the Arnold

So… how many of you can deadlift that many tires…?

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
So… how many of you can deadlift that many tires…?[/quote]

None, but that doesn’t mean we should be impressed because we can’t do something. You’re probably the kind of pussy who kisses a girl’s ass because she has tits too.

[quote]TigerPower wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

None, but that doesn’t mean we should be impressed because we can’t do something. You’re probably the kind of pussy who kisses a girl’s ass because she has tits too.[/quote]

!? That doesn’t even make sense.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]TigerPower wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

None, but that doesn’t mean we should be impressed because we can’t do something. You’re probably the kind of pussy who kisses a girl’s ass because she has tits too.[/quote]

!? That doesn’t even make sense.[/quote]

It does. There’s too many men that turn everything upside down if a woman asks them to.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]TigerPower wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

Think really hard! You can do it!

[quote]stallion wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]TigerPower wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

It does. There’s too many men that turn everything upside down if a woman asks them to.
[/quote]

Well yeah… but what’s that gotta do with me not supposed to being impressed with that tire pull as TP seems to suggest I shouldn’t?

1. The OP is apparently incapable of differentiating between a HUMMER TIRE deadlift, and a regular deadlift. This thread was off the tracks before it ever got started, just from the title

2. The “not as impressive as this” and “OMFG GTFO n3wb, thats strongman” posts are just as stupid, thread should be deleted

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

1. The OP is apparently incapable of differentiating between a HUMMER TIRE deadlift, and a regular deadlift. This thread was off the tracks before it ever got started, just from the title

2. The “not as impressive as this” and “OMFG GTFO n3wb, thats strongman” posts are just as stupid, thread should be deleted[/quote]

It is an impressive feat of strength. It’s not PL, but impressive never the less.

Now that this is in the strongman forum, is it impressive?

VERY impressive and it’s NOTHING like a rackpull like someone said!

[quote]MJENKS71 wrote:
VERY impressive and it’s NOTHING like a rackpull like someone said![/quote]

I would actually think it would be more similar to a pull against bands or with chains.

And being impressed by that lift doesn’t mean your some girl’s beta bitch as TP seems to think so :slight_smile:

Similar to either of those or a reverse band pull is what I used to prep.

I thought he was gunna press it too

:slight_smile:

holy shit!

are we not all trying to accomplish similar goals? to be as strong as posible in our respective sports?

ohhh boo hoo its tires not plates. yes you dont receive all the full weight untill about the knee’s…its not a rack pull, you still have to pull plenty of tonnage from the floor.

i think andy bolton is awesome, and you could also argue that bolton has done 1100 lb rack pulls. but wait… for his powerlifting, plate loaded world record he used a suit… for his 1100 lb rakc pulls…golly gee, again he wore a suit! in the hummer tire deadlift suits are not allowed. just a belt, and straps.

jesus christ! everyone needs to stop ragging on accomplishments made by guys who’s jockies you couldnt even fucking carry! not even with lifting straps!

there is always going to be points and counter points. instead of hating why cant we all just say fuck yea, that was awesome! instead of comming up with stupid ass comments in a who has the biggest E-dick contest

If I lifted that and my woman was nearby she’d get the fucking of a lifetime.

For the record, Zydrunas pulled 975, no suit, straps and a hitch last week in the WSM finals. This was about 5 minutes after he pulled 951, smooth as glass, no hitch and was his 3rd pull over 900 (915 earlier).

bump?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
bump?[/quote]

If you’d posted this after Bobrandy, or whatever his name is said “I thoguht he was gonna press it too” it would be fitting, but as it is, it got bumped almost a month ago, discussed for a while like it was new, and I think it was the 5th most-recently replied to thread when I updated on Zydrunas’ latest sick deadlifting

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
bump?[/quote]

If you’d posted this after Bobrandy, or whatever his name is said “I thoguht he was gonna press it too” it would be fitting, but as it is, it got bumped almost a month ago, discussed for a while like it was new, and I think it was the 5th most-recently replied to thread when I updated on Zydrunas’ latest sick deadlifting[/quote]

Damn, fail on my part, I dont frequent the strongman section very much, and I just got an email today telling me there was a new post.