New Cypionate Protocol

It is total nonsense stating most guys are at 175-200. In what this forum? How about all the guys not in this forum?
How about me am at 120. I felt good at 90 also.

We state this over and over there is an inherit bias in this forum. Many ex Body builders. And many on trt that like to cycle.

My Dr is a urologist has many patients on trt. And 100 a week he says is plenty for most. Not f normal to put guys above the free t range.

I also wonder the clientele highpull has ? Many gym body builders? Mmmmmmm…

Stop the blanket statements.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Just so guys on here can understand, these results are a trough 7 days after injection?

If referring to the lab results I posted above, yes.

1 Like

Yes, thanks very much.

Im low SHGB, and I feel best doing dailies with higher doses. Currently Im 140mg as an experiment and feel ok. Mellow. My 220mg/wk experiment made me feel great, and libido was insanely good. Going to go back to 220mg as soon as Im done with this current protocol.

Was your higher dose a one weekly injection or failed but just higher dose?

I’m starting my new protocol next week and still can’t decide, it’s between EOD injections or once weekly.

Yes, that is what he has said.

He’s an IFBB pro, he is pretty open about using Tren, among other things, to get big. So, 140mg a week isn’t what got him there.

1 Like

Ive been on dailies since spring time. EOD is ok, and 2x a week was my starting point. Dailies means smaller injections and no crazy flux when I dose up or down. I read your thread and I will say that you should try the 120mg. Give it time to gain some traction in your system. 120mg can do some amazing things if you function well on low dose. 160mg plus even more so.

I have a shgb of 15 and prefer higher doses to lower doses. Higher doses haven’t fixed everything I’d like it to, but my anxiety triples something fierce on lower doses

Agreed, but he’s also downsized about 20 lbs, or so, since going on the 140mg/w trt.

His FT is already top of range, what are you trying to accomplish here?

Just because numbers are at top of the range, it doesnt mean, problem solved.