T Nation

New Cycle

Ok this is very, very rough and thrown together quickly. I won’t be starting this for another 16 weeks, but I am trying to finalize it then get my gear together. So how does this look:

Week 1-12: Testosterone Cypionate (500mg weekly)
Week 1: Anadrol (50mg daily)
Week 2: Anadrol (100mg daily)
Week 3: Anadrol (150mg daily)
Week 4: Anadrol (50mg daily)
Week 1-8: Masteron (150mg EOD)
Week 5-12: Trenbolone Acetate (100mg ED)

I’m going to change that instead of increasing the drol by 50mg each week I’m just going to run it at 50mg a day for 4 weeks since it is my first time to use it also im going to run the masteron with it since it competes with the aromatose receptor which can quite possibly keep the bloat to a minimum even though i didnt think drol aromatized according to what ive read but i could be wrong

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That cycle makes me cringe a little as i’m not a fan of anadrol at all. But what are your goals with this stack?

Yea I’m going to frontload the test. I forgot the put that on there. Like i said this is very very rough and I have weeks before I actually start it my goals are just overall mass and strength i was going to try doing a cutter but i said fuck that

Week 1-4-Anadrol 50mg ED divided in 2x25mg
Week 1-12-Test Cypionate w/ ??mg frontload
Week 1-11-Tren Acetate 75mg ED
Week 5-12-Materon 150mg EOD
Week 1-13- 400mg B-6 and 1.25mg letro
Week 13-16- PCT?!?!

Will include some HCG in PCT. I am still figuring that out.

Yea, a mod from another board helped with the revision. I’m sure as the weeks go by I will tweak it more and more. I honestly think that I should spend more time on my PCT because my HPTA is going to be shut down hard by the time this is over.