New Cycle

Ok, so I am about to start a cycle here on Monday… I’m 6’ 252 at about 14% bodyfat… This is my 4th cycle… I currently have 2 10mL Deca 300s, 2 10mL Test Prop 200s, 40mL Winstrol 50, 2 50mg/mL inject Dbol, 20mL of Trenbolone enathate 250mg/mL a truckload of nolvadexes, and like a gallon of liquid femara. Hell, I could get some nandrolone phenylpropionate by Monday too… I know P22 raves about it…

I was thinking something like this…

Frontload 1200mg of Deca and 800mg of test propionate

Weeks 1-8 600mg Deca/wk, 300mg test prop/wk
frontload 750mg Trenbolone enanthate at week 6 and run that through week 12
Weeks 9-12 350mg winstrol/wk, 25mg dbol/day

I’ll also do 20mg of nolvadex from weeks 1-8 b/c I am sensitive as hell to test, it seems like I have an army of aromatase just chillin, waiting to wreck my body… I’ll also take in .5mg of femara per day too…

I really want to lean out with this cycle and add some size to my shoulders and arms. I have a 48 inch chest and only 16 1/4 inch arms, yes, it’s sad, I know… I had to stop training legs b/c for one they are friggin huge, I can’t find any jeans to fit (if anyone with thick legs has any suggestions as to what brand they wear, i’m up for it), and I recently tore my ACL,MCL, and meniscus in my right knee… Which of course, I found out my insurance is all messed up so I have to wait it out for a bit longer and blah blah blah… And so anyhow yeah, time to get lean and build up my arms and shoulders…

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to chime in… Thanks…
T-M@tt

Bump… Mike Katz, P22… I know ya’ll are out there…

It’s not neccesary to frontload the tren or the test prop. I would run the orals weeks 3-6 as well. I like your deca protocal.

Remember that that’s trenbolone enanthate, not trenbolone acetate… It’s a slower acting ester, so I am treating it like test enanthate and frontloading it… I love frontloading test propionate, gosh, i get my t-levels up so high so quickly I just get the best feeling and pumps in the world. Yeah, that dbol is actually injectable, but I’m going to drink it. I’m probably going to go ahead and inject the winstrol, I’ve got some 25 gaugers so the delts and tris can get some action–give them glutes a rest…

I was actually considering frontloading an entire 10mL vial of Deca 300 and do 600/wk for 5 additional weeks then continuing my cycle as written… Has anyone ever tried something that crazy? Nandrolone Decanoate is a rather mild anabolic so, hell why not… I know a lot of guys on here don’t really care too much for deca, nandrolone phenylpropionate or EQ is preferred but I want the deca for the joint lubrication…

Any other input would be awesome…
T-M@tt

[quote]T-Matt wrote:
Remember that that’s trenbolone enanthate, not trenbolone acetate… It’s a slower acting ester, so I am treating it like test enanthate and frontloading it… I love frontloading test propionate, gosh, i get my t-levels up so high so quickly I just get the best feeling and pumps in the world. Yeah, that dbol is actually injectable, but I’m going to drink it. I’m probably going to go ahead and inject the winstrol, I’ve got some 25 gaugers so the delts and tris can get some action–give them glutes a rest…

I was actually considering frontloading an entire 10mL vial of Deca 300 and do 600/wk for 5 additional weeks then continuing my cycle as written… Has anyone ever tried something that crazy? Nandrolone Decanoate is a rather mild anabolic so, hell why not… I know a lot of guys on here don’t really care too much for deca, nandrolone phenylpropionate or EQ is preferred but I want the deca for the joint lubrication…

Any other input would be awesome…
T-M@tt[/quote]

Sorry, I just read tren and had acetate in my head. I didn’t know enanthate was available until recently as no places in TJ carry it.

Probably really expensive?

Denkal’s and QV are pushing 100$ for 750mg at some places, if your a regular customer maybe 75$+, and that’s lucky.

I can’t comment on the 3 grams of deca at once, I liked your deca protocal in your first post.

If you guys only knew how bad it sucks to frontload 12ccs of oil. I am anticipating the worst case of 'roid fever here in the next couple of days… I think I’m just going to drink the injectable dbol from now on, shit…

It’s really not that expensive… My source is very reliable… Also if you do a search you can very easily find pharmaceutical companies in Japan that will sell you any hormone you wish in powder form for a great price (for instance I purchased 10grams of stanazolol for $250USD)… Just do a search on here and you’ll find ways to brew it up… Very cost efficient and relatively simple if you ask me…

Totally off subject but damn primobolan is friggin expensive… A few friends of mine swore that primobolan helps them with vascularity around showtime, I try to tell them is the EQ they’re taking. I understand primo use in females but can’t imagine it doing too much to a male physique…

-T-M@tt

Ok… Yeah, I’m an idiot, you can find pharmaceutical companies in CHINA, not Japan. My brain wasn’t functioning very well there, my insulin levels were real low after training this 75 year old couple (i’m a personal trainer). They both moan and groan about every exercise we do and lemme tell ya that shit’l wear ya out!! Spike really helps me concentrate on my clients tho.

One more thing… DAMN 200mg/mL propionate burns!! That’s alotta BA…
T-M@tt

The cycle you are doing looks just fine. I would recomend using just 2.5mg of femara and leave it at that. Keep nolva on hand just in case your femara dosn’t work. Too much use of ancillaries can reduce your gains.

Btw nice chest in your avatar - I can see why you need all that nolva :slight_smile:

Haha… yeah, gyno is a bitch… I don’t get too many complaints tho…

2.5mg of femara just once at the beginning of the cycle, that’s it?

Damn seriously… I have never taken Deca 300 or Propionate 200 but geez, I’m gonna buy some sesame oil to cut that shit… Feels like someone stabbed me with a rusty pitchfork…

Yeah and I’m going to drink the dbol… I’m really hoping that if I use the dbol correctly with anti e’s that my body will lean out… I’m eating a ton of food, but it’s real clean… Low glycemic carbs, 5000 cal/day… I took a before picture… can’t wait to take the after picture…
T-M@tt

sorry thats 2.5 mg femara every day, not once. And yes keeping your carbs low will keep water retention low as well.
you’ll have to post your pics once your goal is complete.