New Cycle

Im no expert but the pct can be run at lower doses,someone(cant remember who) told me 20 is as effective as 40 so u cud reduce the nolva to 20/20/20 instead of 60/40/20 and i think u dont have to use nolva and clomid together
I was advised to avoid clomid if u dont wanna cry like a bitch when watching daytime tv

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
do what game_over says… he knows his shit.

Good luck

Joe[/quote]

Well i did stay at a holiday inn last night…

OP you’re planning on running Tren Ace so if you have any bad sides you can stop use and it will be out of your system pretty quick.

sweet i took my first inject of tren last night i just couldint go though with the quad inject.i know i need to just suck it up and be a man…but its difficult…painfull

sweet i took my first inject of tren last night i just couldint go though with the quad inject.i know i need to just suck it up and be a man…but its difficult…painfull

Ya, i find quads to hurt alot, i feel the needle every millimetre as it goes in. Dunno, must be more nerves there than arse.

yeah i know man it was so quite at my place that i could actually hear it pierce my skin…the first time i tried pining it i got about 3/4 of a inch in and my muscle twitched,must have been a nerve, i tried to keep going but it was painfull so i had to pull out…i just ended up getting a new needle and did my glute but i have to find new injection sites because i have i to inject EOD with tren.

yeah i heard that it makes you all sensitive and wierd…

[quote]iamgreat187 wrote:
yeah i know man it was so quite at my place that i could actually hear it pierce my skin…the first time i tried pining it i got about 3/4 of a inch in and my muscle twitched,must have been a nerve, i tried to keep going but it was painfull so i had to pull out…i just ended up getting a new needle and did my glute but i have to find new injection sites because i have i to inject EOD with tren.[/quote]

To avoid potential sides from tren I would strongly recommend shooting every day. I know this means more injection sites but just rotate between shoulders, glutes and ventrogluteal. Personally I always shoot quads because it is easier for me to get to. But with frequent injections from prop/ace I am forced to use additional sites.

yea im afraid of that so how many mgs