New Cycle

i am going to stat a new cycle
week 1-12 testosterone ethanate
every 5 days 500iu of hcg
week 13 60mg nolvadex 150mg clomid
week 14 40mg nolvadex 100mg clomid
week 15 20mg nolvadex 50mg clomid

what do yall think??how long will i take for the test E to kick in??

Overall just looks bad for multiple reasons.

How many mg/wk?

Shouldn’t this be in the streoids section. This is not for beginners.

And you feel comfortable just putting your face up there when you live in the US?

How many mgs/w? How many times a week do you intend to inject? Why are you starting your PCT in week 13 when using a long estered test? Why 60mgs of Nolva the first week of PCT? Why all the damn HCG?

This is another one of those posts.

[quote]iamgreat187 wrote:

what do yall think??how long will i take for the test E to kick in??[/quote]

shoot it in your brachial artery and it should hit you pretty quick. Not fast enough? mainline that shit in your aorta and you’ll feel like god. And you wont make any more idiotic posts :slight_smile:

ahahahah… i think Game_over has a hell of a theory here :slight_smile:

[quote]Game_over wrote:
iamgreat187 wrote:

what do yall think??how long will i take for the test E to kick in??

shoot it in your brachial artery and it should hit you pretty quick. Not fast enough? mainline that shit in your aorta and you’ll feel like god. And you wont make any more idiotic posts :)[/quote]

No no game over, its not if it puts it in his aorta, is how much he puts in. I’d say 2 grams would do it.

i donno man he may not want to go over 1g as the bloat will most likely cover up his “hawt abs”

Funny thing is… if he’s dumb enough to actually post something like this he probably went and googled “aorta” and is trying to figure out how he gets the needle between his ribs…

iamgreat187… my advice to you is… read steroid newbie thread… and when you are done read it 5 times more… ive read it more times than i can count… these guys sarcasm though it may not do you much good they are giving you the same amount of time in their answer as you did researching your “cycle”…

ENANTHATE is a long estered test so its going to be active for quite some time… much longer than the week you’ve given to start your pct… you arent supposed to start pct until your levels are back to normal… there is a calculator out there to show you approx. when you should start PCT…and as far as your question referring to how long the test should take to “kick in”… again since its a long estered test it usually takes about 2 weeks.

bmc

ohh one more thing… take your face out of the picture… open one thread see a guys right ass cheeck and open another and see this… what a day

bmc

alright BMC i’ll help him out, I’d use a chiba biop needle such as this…

and this should help with pumping a gram at once… if you dont want to buy new i have a couple left over from our horses. bad thing is the horse dropped in about 5 seconds after the shot so the residue might have some sides???

i didnt really think when i wrote this but i know it is a long ester and i was planning on waiting two weeks till i started pct.im not sure about the hcg but my buudy told me to take it during cycle to save my balls.but thats more for longer cycles above 16 weeks.i was thinking about taking tren at 50mgs ED for the last few weeks of the cycle…how is tren i heard it is so powerful that you can eat like 1000 cals a day and still gain mass…but it will shut down test.how will my body be after tren like after the cycle…any suggestions will help.

I don’t think it would be a very good idea to take tren only during the last few weeks (you won’t be reaping much benefits from it, maybe only experience the suppressive nature of 19-nor) and you still haven’t said anything about your testosterone intake.
Please read this: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

sorry here is how it looks

week1-12 test e 500mg/wk
week8-12 tren ace 50mg/ED ???
week14-16 pct include nolva and clomid

will take hcg at week 6 till week 12 at 500ui every 5 days to save my balls and make the transition easier to pct…

ok know, any suggestions will help…

ok if you take hcg during a cycle and say im taking test e for 12 weeks,do i stop taking hcg at week 12,2 weeks before pct or do i take it up to week 14??

I could be wrong, and if so i will be corrected i’m sure, but - you stop HCG at 12wks, as it is suppressive too i believe.

Personally, i don’t see what is so bad about this cycle… except the Tren is in the wrong place-that shit should be at the front of the cycle… it kicks in fast i believe.

Also PCT… either nolva OR clomid. Are you using any AI’s? If not use the nolva during if you get any flare-ups and the clomid after for PCT.

Have you started already? Have you got the gear yet?

Joe

run the tren in the middle of the cycle, that way the test will outrun it. dont extend HCG into PCT only during cycle.

ok awesome,thanks for the responces.yes i do have all the gear i have 20ml of test e at 250mg/ml.i have 2 hcg amps 5000ui each,and the tren of course 10 mls at 100mg/ml.i also have eq but im saving that for the next cycle.im kinda nervous about taking the tren,just dont want to get sick.

do what game_over says… he knows his shit.

Good luck

Joe