New Cycle Thoughts and Suggestions?

Okay. So i should take most of test before jumping on more hard stuff? Would winstrol be some what of a similar regarding gains and that hard a lean physique?

Winny has good effects, I used it once and liked it except for the dry joints, after doing more research anavar looks a lot better with less harmful sides. I haven’t used it yet but plan on it for my upcoming cycle, I’d suggest considering that in place of winny.

2 Likes

It is my opinion that you should use less harsh drugs and lower dosages until they don’t work anymore. Anavar or Tbol are better options than Winny, but also more expensive. Both are dry (don’t convert to E2). Anavar is better for strength and Tbol for size is what I have heard.

It sounds like you have run a couple cycles, so where you go is up to you. Different tolerance for risk is individualistic.

1 Like

i will look into anavar definitely. probably stick to that. i am am chasing that hard dry look. will leave tren to the future then. you have been very helpful :slight_smile:

Probably a good idea. You could look into masteron for the dry look. It is injectable, and good for looking grainy. A plus is that most people feel real good on it, and have raging libido.

1 Like

Quick question. What do you think about running 500mg of test with anavar 40mg daily for cutting?

Anavar did not do much for me IMO. I ran it at 50 a day, for 6 or 7 weeks at the end of a test cycle that was at 325 mg/wk. Others really like var. It is possible that my var was fake.

1 Like

I wan to run a good cutting cycle. That was the main reason i wanted to test out low dose tren. Would mixing anavar and tbol be good?

How are your liver and kidney values? These aren’t the harshest orals, but 2 orals is more of an advanced thing. How long would you run it?

I am cutting just on Test, and will use the Tbol at the latter half when I am in a surplus. Don’t know how good this strategy is. Maybe I should be running the Tbol now.

I am also not so huge (about 205 lbs at 5’10" and somewhere between 15-18% BF I have some abs showing but not a full 6 pack) that I think I need a ton of anabolics to cut (or bulk).

Tren is an awesome recomp drug, but it does come with a lot of negatives. Did you look into mast? That is the route I would go, or either using Var or Tbol alone with test.

Liver values are all good. I read that anavar shouldn’t affect liver much. But will not do two orals then just for safety measures. I did look into mast. It looks very good. I do have some trouble getting it. If one were to run tren 100mg week will it still be effective?

Yes. It won’t have the bang of doing 300-400 mg/wk, but it is less risky too. If I were going to run it (which I probably won’t, unless I get to a higher level in powerlifting than I anticipate), I would start at 150-200 mg/wk. Not saying this is what you should do. It is up to you.

1 Like

Cheers for all the help. I will probably stick to anavar and test

I wanted to ask. What do you think about running this as my next cycle
300mg test c 1-12 or should i make it 500?
Tbold 40mg 1-6
Anavar 40mg 6-12

I’m running:
350mg/week Testosterone
150mg/week Masteron Proprionate
50-75mg/day Anavar

I have lost most of the fat I had, much more vascular and it gives you that skin right look with zero water weight. Plus the Masteron puts your libido through the roof and the Anavar makes the weights seem light. That’s all with eating like crap. I can’t imagine what it would be like if I had a decent diet or time.

2 Likes

I didn’t get much out of a 325 mg/wk cycle. I think 500 had better risk vs reward. Not much more risk with 500, and it seems to make a pretty big difference.

I would pick one or the other for the orals. I think with those two you could push 8 weeks. 12 weeks of orals though is pushing a bit unless you are advanced.

1 Like

I have been gettin a lot of recommendations for masteron. It’s really that good yeah. Okay thanks wil try to get my hands on that. Were you cals in maintance or deficit?

Email in bio. I’ll send you my diet

Bulking or cutting? What was your BF when starting this cycle pls?

Cutting

Wow mate trt pretty much gave you a new go in life. Looks amazing. Very solid job

1 Like