New Cycle, Please Critique

Hello nation. I am planning on running this new cycle please critique. It is a cutting cycle and I will run it along a 250mg test-e dose. This is not my first cycle.

Stats:
10% bf
196 lbs
17" arms

Thanks!
Best regards,
F

how tall are you? its nice when people leave their stats so we can get a vague idea of their level of development, but weight and measurements mean practically NOTHING without knowing the persons height

[quote]Dbol123 wrote:
how tall are you? its nice when people leave their stats so we can get a vague idea of their level of development, but weight and measurements mean practically NOTHING without knowing the persons height[/quote]

Im 6’1.5

I have a well developed upper body but crappy legs, although I have a lot of strength in them and hit them super hard. Any one know of any tips to bring up stubborn calves?

Thanks!

fuck no suggestions? I guess it’s ok? I was wondering that the weeks I’ll be doing PCT I will also be running clen and cutting. Will it be to much? Thanks.

ouuch!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
The reason you’re likely not getting any suggestions, is that your cycle looks copied from somewhere and is therefore not your creation.

If that’s the case, then you haven’t bothered putting any original thought or effort into it, so why should we?

BBB[/quote]

Well Bushy, you’re in the wrong my friend. I did that cycle myself and took a screen shot to make it a .jpeg and post it in the forums. I have put a shitload of ORIGINAL thought and effort bro. If you find that exact same cycle somewhere please link it… thanks!