T Nation

New Cycle Idea

Test e 600mg 15 wk
Tren e 400mg 15 wk
Superdrol 60mg 3 wk
Superdrol 100mg 3-6 wk

I'll take a liver detox when done the orals. My last cylce was 770mg of test prob pinned Ed for 10 weeks

Don’t take this the wrong way, but judging by your avatar that is WAY too much gear.

Ya what are your stats?

Answer buds before we go any further because I def agree Yogi… Hell that’s more than I’m running in the build up phase for thiseet prep am I am pretty heavy cycler compared to most here.

100 mg of Superdrol?!?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Don’t take this the wrong way, but judging by your avatar that is WAY too much gear.

[/quote]

I’m not and that pic was old im 195 right now about 10 percent body fat this would be my third cycle and 4 years of working out with pretty good diet. I’d prob not even do the 100 I was just seeming what people thought Cuz Ik alot of people run it hard

Damn. That’s a lot of SD. I remember running it. I didn’t go over 30mg and I couldn’t make it for longer than 3 weeks. Made me feel terrible. I couldn’t imagine it stacking it with tren.

[quote]corycecere wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

I’m not and that pic was old im 195 right now about 10 percent body fat this would be my third cycle and 4 years of working out with pretty good diet. I’d prob not even do the 100 I was just seeming what people thought Cuz Ik alot of people run it hard[/quote]

i’m not trying to mess with you, but am genuinely serious here: do you know for a fact these guys run superdrol at 100 mg/day for that long?

SD knocked me on my ass, and i only ran it at 20-30 mg/day, and was around 220 with single digit bodyfat the first time i ran it. i was prolly around 250 the second time… i could not finish either cycle because i felt so bad.

obviously we’re all different, but i’ve seen articles that argued SD is literally one of the most toxic substances one can take (while also remaining one of the strongest).

anybody that would tell someone else to take that much Superdrol deserves an ass-kicking, IMO…

[quote]corycecere wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

I’m not and that pic was old im 195 right now about 10 percent body fat this would be my third cycle and 4 years of working out with pretty good diet. I’d prob not even do the 100 I was just seeming what people thought Cuz Ik alot of people run it hard[/quote]

Says in profile your fucking 18

it’s still an absolute ton of gear. 15 weeks is a long cycle and holy shit 100mg of sdrol a day is a LOT of sdrol! I’ve never known anyone do as much as that.

Seriously, 250lb+ guys run 40-50mg of superdrol

Is nobody else considering that he is going from one compound to 3? Not to mention Tren.

Dude, trust me. Do NOT fuck with tren or take it lightly. If you are going to run it, run ace and start at a low dose. That shit is no joke, and will really fuck you up if your body doesn’t respond to it well. Remember, it is the only AAS not approved for human consumption.

I tried it twice and although it got me fucking shredded and jacked eating only 1500 cal/day, it made me feel like straight shit from start to finish every time.

A friend of mine took 200mg of tren in 1 shot (250lbs big ripped guy previous cycle experience) and he almost died. No joke he had to be rushed to the hospital.

Be careful with tren. Along with sdrol and insulin, tren really gives me 0 motivation to try it.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]corycecere wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Says in profile your fucking 18
[/quote]

18y/o with a proposed cycle like that?..smh.