New Cycle Idea Suggestions

Hey, I’m 5’10 185 lbs 9% bf. I’ve got 5 cycles under my belt but nothing this hard core.

Heres the plan. MTPM (masterone 100mg, test p 100, and Mten 1mg blend) 1/5 ml ed
Since I don’t like the tren to test ratios I’m going to add 300mg test per week split between 150mg doses.
The NPP deca 200mg week split between 2 100mg doses mainly to help with joint pain. This will be 8 week cycle. And 100mg avavar last 4 weeks. Also 0.5 mg adex throughout bump up to 1mg if needed. And Liz.52 throughout. Unless there’s better liver protect out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards

5 cycles and 185lbs? Do tell

Ouch that is not a lot of gains for that many cycles.

No guys I was at 225 and shattered my jaw play

No guys I was at 225 and shattered my jaw plainh college football, after I weight 165. Bit still at 185 I can bench 405 and squat 500 I got videos and pics I will post if you doubt me. Please help guys I’m not look for huge mass just insane strength and herdness. I’ll post my cycle history too if needed

Yesterday, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Philthyphil
Rookie

Well i was at 220lbs. Shattered my jaw playing college football and lost dOwn to 165. Even at 183 I bench 405 and squat 550. I’m not really looking fOr build just strength and mucle hardness. And decreased bodyfat. My diet and training is legit. I can post video and pics if u doubt me
Cycle history
Very 1st cycle (unresearced didn’t know what I was doing. I got 3 months Of humatrope HGH for free was taking 15iu EOD I know this was stupid. No sides though except joint ankle pain.
1st cycle: tri test(test prop, testPP, test E, 600mg/wk dbol, bold 12 weeks. Upped to 900 test last 4 wks.
2nd: sust 250. 750mgba week. deca, winni tabs, 10 weeks.
3rd: various PH cycles bc I lost my source.
Most recent
4th, since I’m in military and couldn’t hide syringes bc of room inspects. I did oral only 120mg winni a day. 80my var and 100 primo.(8weeks) Kno I shouldve added test but had no choice. Great results though got my bench over 400 and at 180lbs thats pretty good. Got tests efter liver enzymes fine and lipids Norman. Btw the only tren I’ve run was 19-nor tren PH 125mg/day. My body seems to handle all these things well.and of course proper pct protocol and liver support during and adex throught

I was at 220, shattered my jaw playing college ball lost 65 lbs. Still at 185 I bench 405 and squat 550. I’ve got bids add pics if you doubt me
Cycle history
Very 1st cycle (unresearced didn’t know what I was doing. I got 3 months Of humatrope HGH for free was taking 15iu EOD I know this was stupid. No sides though except joint ankle pain.

1st cycle: tri test(test prop, testPP, test E, 600mg/wk dbol, bold 12 weeks. Upped to 900 test last 4 wks.
2nd: sust 250. 750mgba week. deca, winni tabs, 10 weeks.
3rd: various PH cycles bc I lost my source.

Most recent
4th, since I’m in military and couldn’t hide syringes bc of room inspects. I did oral only 120mg winni a day. 80my var and 100 primo.(8weeks) Kno I shouldve added test but had no choice. Great results though got my bench over 400 and at 180lbs thats pretty good. Got tests efter liver enzymes fine and lipids Norman. Btw the only tren I’ve run was 19-nor tren PH 125mg/day. My body seems to handle all these things well.and of course proper pct protocol and liver support during and adex throught

Ok, I will take you up on the offer…please post your video of a 405 bench and 550 squat at 183#.

I would like to see the video too.

Not because I doubt you necessarily, more because it would be impressive to see.

here ya go, 405 at i83.1

[quote]Philthyphil wrote:
here ya go, 405 at i83.1[/quote]

AWESOME!!

Is this code for something?

you dirty little cocktease, where’s the video?

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2262082438802

Here’s the link again hopefully it works this time

nope

this is starting to get suspicious. Not only does the video repeatedly not working smell wrong, but I would think someone with 5 cycles’ worth of experience would know all he’d need to know about gear to get “insane strength and herdness”

ok here it is for reals. Now can i get some solid advice on this new cycle. Ive none cycles before always proper pct. never any reall problems with sides, but ive never delt with prop, tren or mast. but im ready to try. ove also got NPP and var. now i know 185 isnt big for 5 cycles but you have your jaw wired shut for 12 weeks and see what happens. i was at 160 so im getting it back. i would just like some suggestions before i dive into it

thanks,
phil

lol still no video. Don’t worry, we stopped believing you a long time ago.

disappointing

ok i created a youtube account just for you guys and uploaded it. heres the link. now… can i have a little respect! lol im on here to learn. My Movie 405lbs.wmv - YouTube