New Cutting Cycle...

After I’m done with my taper on this current bulk cycle I’m going to be taking some time off until May and then start my cutting cycle for a show in August. Curious as to what you guys think of this…

Weeks 1-12: test prop 75mgs ED
Weeks 1-12: tren ace 75mgs ED
Weeks 1-12: masteron prop 50mgs ED
Weeks 1-12: anavar 40mgs ED

I’m also working on getting some growth which I’ll be taking 5iu’s EOD (as instructed by a local bodybuilder) right when I get it (next week) until the show.

Any input on this cycle would be much appreciated. I did a similar one to this last summer with awesome results, but that was without the anavar or GH. Thanks for the help guys.

[quote]Johnny367 wrote:
After I’m done with my taper on this current bulk cycle I’m going to be taking some time off until May and then start my cutting cycle for a show in August. Curious as to what you guys think of this…

I’m also working on getting some growth which I’ll be taking 5iu’s EOD (as instructed by a local bodybuilder) right when I get it (next week) until the show.

Any input on this cycle would be much appreciated. I did a similar one to this last summer with awesome results, but that was without the anavar or GH. Thanks for the help guys.[/quote]

Thats 84 shots…good luck

12 weeks is sort of a long time to run the var…it is less hepatoxic than other orals like winny but even at a low dose the hepatoxicity builds over time. Liver wise you are better off running a higher dose for a shorter period. also, 40mg isn’t a very stong dose so it might be kind of a waste with the other stuff you are running. Might be worth running if you did it at 80mg/d for 6 weeks.

[quote]sota123 wrote:
Johnny367 wrote:

Any input on this cycle would be much appreciated. I did a similar one to this last summer with awesome results, but that was without the anavar or GH. Thanks for the help guys.

Thats 84 shots…good luck
[/quote]

I did this similar cycle last summer, but just not as potent. The shots are fine with me, I just mix everything together in one shot and rotate between my shoulders, glutes, and legs.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
12 weeks is sort of a long time to run the var…it is less hepatoxic than other orals like winny but even at a low dose the hepatoxicity builds over time. Liver wise you are better off running a higher dose for a shorter period. also, 40mg isn’t a very stong dose so it might be kind of a waste with the other stuff you are running. Might be worth running if you did it at 80mg/d for 6 weeks.[/quote]

Sounds good. Would it be better to run the var at the beginning 6 weeks or the last 6 weeks?

Id completely omit the var, however I have limited experience with it. I think you would benefit more from winstrol for say wks 1-4 and 8-12.

I dont understand why you have been told to take the gh EOD. There are many different protocols people follow, I have just never heard of this one.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Id completely omit the var, however I have limited experience with it. I think you would benefit more from winstrol for say wks 1-4 and 8-12.

I dont understand why you have been told to take the gh EOD. There are many different protocols people follow, I have just never heard of this one.[/quote]

To be honest, I’ve never heard of the EOD gh protocol either. However, the guy who set this up for me is a national bb competitor and looks incredible, so i figured I’d take his advice on this one.

The var imo would be better in the last 6 weeks instead of first, reason i say so is your running fast esters anyway so a kick-start would most likely not be needed. Also another benefit would be if you started using the Tren\Test\Mast for 6weeks and felt that you don’t even need the var for your goals, will not only save you some $ but also your liver will thank you for it (not that var is very liver toxic, but either way something to consider). I would not use var for longer than 8weeks. Also that cycle you did last year, was the var included?

Oscar

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
The var imo would be better in the last 6 weeks instead of first, reason i say so is your running fast esters anyway so a kick-start would most likely not be needed. Also another benefit would be if you started using the Tren\Test\Mast for 6weeks and felt that you don’t even need the var for your goals, will not only save you some $ but also your liver will thank you for it (not that var is very liver toxic, but either way something to consider). I would not use var for longer than 8weeks. Also that cycle you did last year, was the var included?

Oscar[/quote]

Last year the var and gh were not included. We just did a minor cycle consisting of:

weeks 1-12: 50mgs test prop/tren/masteron prop ED

Even with this small amount we had awesome results. This time we’re bumping it up a bit gearing up for the show.

I say this to about everyone, but please do keep a log somewhere here. It helps not only me, but I’m sure everyone who stumbles across it.

Oscar

your cycle is very similar to what i will be running very soon as well.

I am planning on running 8 weeks of prop, tren, and mast (50/50/25 ED)…I won’t be using any orals though except maybe proviron.

Other than that I am going to throw in some HOT-ROX Extreme from week 2-8 and I am running HCG throughout (250iu e3d) to help keep the nuts up. Clomid and Nolva post cycle along with Bromocriptin and GHB for a couple of weeks post cycle.

I will likely keep a log as well and take some purdy before and after pics.

I’m very interested about the use of GHB in pct…Can you elaborate on this one ?

[quote]
I did this similar cycle last summer, but just not as potent. The shots are fine with me, I just mix everything together in one shot and rotate between my shoulders, glutes, and legs.[/quote]

how’d you go about mixing them? pull them all with the same dart?

[quote]jj128 wrote:

I did this similar cycle last summer, but just not as potent. The shots are fine with me, I just mix everything together in one shot and rotate between my shoulders, glutes, and legs.

how’d you go about mixing them? pull them all with the same dart?[/quote]

This thread is better than 5 months old. However you can draw multiple compounds into the same syringe and inject them together.

Just don’t mix oil based with water based.

BBB advised me you CAN actually Ex bird…

[quote] JJ wrote:
BBB advised me you CAN actually Ex bird…[/quote]

huh?

Bushidobadboy(BBB) advised me that you can… mix oil and water in a pin and shoot it - that comment was addressed to the poster that has an avatar of a girl who is the spit of an EX… ok a LITTLE more attractive…!

[quote] JJ wrote:
BBB advised me you CAN actually Ex bird…[/quote]

Good to know, I guess it’s just old wives tale then?

[quote] JJ wrote:
Bushidobadboy(BBB) advised me that you can… mix oil and water in a pin and shoot it - that comment was addressed to the poster that has an avatar of a girl who is the spit of an EX… ok a LITTLE more attractive…![/quote]

I knew who you were talking too…LOL

Anyways, that cutting cycle sounds fun.