day 1 week 1 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 2 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 3 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 4 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 5 1 shot 100mg primo
day 1 week 6 1 shot 100mg primo
day 1 week 7 1 shot 100mg primo

height 5ft 8 weight 190 lb
this is not my first course but its the first time ive done one like this. anyone got any comments for me?

What is “viamone?”

TenMan

I’ll be blunt: I think that cycle is a complete waste of time and money.

It looks like a softly-softly approach but all you will suceed in doing is shutting down your natural test production and maybe suffering deca dick.

Firstly your dosages are too small to have any measurable effect.

Secondly and I quote verbatim from Bill Roberts here ‘Stacking Deca with Primo, however, would not be expected to be synergistic, and is not observed to be. Both have the same type of activity: both are good agonists of the AR and presumably ineffective in non-AR mediated activity. One might as well use all Deca or all Primo rather than combine the two.’

I would up the dose of deca or do away with it altogether and add some testosterone anyway. I would favour using tren or equipoise instead of deca but some people love deca so it’s up to you.
Maybe add D-bol too for good measure.

The Primo is ok to use but I would have thought use at least 200mg/wk. But its expensive stuff (at least for me) and not particularly strong in effect.

There are probably some other points to note but I can’t think of anymore for now.

Viramone
just looked that up. Its Test.Prop. Add 50mg/day and you might see some effects!

Also what about PCT? And if you do Test then you will need anti-e’s during.

If you are looking to lose muscle with this cycle, you should be successful. You will effectively shut down your bodies natural testosterone production and not supplement it with anything of any substance.

[quote]ste_m wrote:
day 1 - 7 1 shot 50mg viramone
day 1 week 1 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 2 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 3 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 4 1 shot 200mg deca 1 shot 100 mg primo
day 1 week 5 1 shot 100mg primo
day 1 week 6 1 shot 100mg primo
day 1 week 7 1 shot 100mg primo[/quote]

Hey Bro,
I’m a big fan of what you’re trying to do. If this is not your first cycle, then they may be correct about your dosage being too low, but none asked what your first cycles were. If you did 200 mg/week of Deca for your first cycle and you grew well then you added something else to the mix for your next cycle or possibly just upped the deca dose a little each week for the next cycle and this is perhaps your third cycle then you’re on the right track, in my opinion. With your short 4 week cycle of deca you minimize the amount of shutdown of your HPTA than if you had gone for say 8-10 weeks, and you’ll probably most likely add 200 mg of deca to your natural test for the first three weeks, before your endogenous really starts to drop off. Research shows that dosages of Deca Durabolin under 400mg’s/week only cause a 28% decrease in LH after 21 days and only decreases to 33% after 28 days. So in response to you’ll only shut yourself down and lose muscle, I disagree. I recently (hypothetically :)) ran a similar cycle of 4 weeks of 300mg/week of deca and suffered very little if any shut down of my HPTA and gained 6 lbs of quality muscle after the cycle was over. I only dropped 2 lbs after the cycle ended and I attribute that to the slight shutdown of my HPTA and the short lag period I experienced on my way back to optimal endogenous levels and maybe the other half to the slight water weight retained while on the cycle. I was very pleased with my cycle’s results and will likely employ the same protocol again in 4 to 6 weeks. I would personally save the primobolan for post cycle therapy. In low dosages of say 200mg/week there will be little inhibition of the HPTA especially when used alone or with anti-estrogens if you needed them, while still providing enough anabolism to atleast maintain the lean tissue you gained from the deca, and most likely maybe giving you about 2 to 3 more lbs of quality gains. I would also drop the fist week of prop and if absolutely needed add 50 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate to the deca shot if you need the fast hitting ester, however if you realize that the deca will really peak at about 8 days then your cycle won’t really kick in and be able to cause any real inhibition for the first week and that will allow your cycle to remain at about 4 weeks of peak concentrations rather than 5 weeeks which will obviously cause slighly less HPTA shutdown, if that is important to you. Again, I like your ideas for this cycle but would think about the actions and reactions that come along with each element in the cycle and plan ahead accordingly. If you minimize the HPTA shutdown and side effects and keep your dosages just high enough to cause you to keep growing you’ll be able to keep making quality gains time and time again while remaining as healthy as possible. Good luck with your cycle bro, and post what your first cycles were if you need more help or want to clarify for all of us.