New Christian Thibaudeau DVD Available

CT,
The DVD’s look great.

I wanted to also let you know that you’ve inspired with your writings; so much so that I, too, will enter a bodybuilding contest. I’ll be pulling heavily from your work as I think we have incredibly similar body types ( about the same height, same diets and supps worked for me, former Olympic lifter etc.)

I greatly look forward to your future work.

RM

Just ordered mine! Great Discount. Can;t wait to get it!

Now we’ll be able to hear if Thibs has a funny accent.

Just ordered mine, can’t wait tell I get it. Thanks for the discount CT.

Hey guys, don’t know if it’s still available, but the best deal I ever got for training books was coach Thibaudeau’s 2 books + the Charlie Francis training system book on the same cd. Ask the coach if he still has some, they’re awesome. Congrats, Chris, can’t wait to have the DVD.

By the way, when do you plan on a new seminar? Last year’s was good, but I want more of the stuff. Anytime soon, I hope.

Stay strong,
Zen Warrior

[quote]sam747 wrote:
Now we’ll be able to hear if Thibs has a funny accent.[/quote]

Oh yes I do … not so much funny as charming and seductive!

Can’t wait for this DVD. Is the DVD going to go into how to incorporate weight releasers, bands, chains, and plyos when designing training programs? I never know when to use these methods.

And major thanks for the deep discount on the DVD.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
Hey guys, don’t know if it’s still available, but the best deal I ever got for training books was coach Thibaudeau’s 2 books + the Charlie Francis training system book on the same cd. Ask the coach if he still has some, they’re awesome. Congrats, Chris, can’t wait to have the DVD.

By the way, when do you plan on a new seminar? Last year’s was good, but I want more of the stuff. Anytime soon, I hope.

Stay strong,
Zen Warrior[/quote]

I don’t sell my own e-books anymore, too much trouble. They can be bought either at charlie francis’ site or www.YoungChamps.com

As for seminars, I’m giving something like 6 in the months of February, March and April. All in Montreal. In fact I’m giving one tomorrow and Sunday.

Anything by Christian Thiebaudeau has got to be great. I’m in!

[quote]GashMan wrote:

Can’t wait for this DVD. Is the DVD going to go into how to incorporate weight releasers, bands, chains, and plyos when designing training programs? I never know when to use these methods.

And major thanks for the deep discount on the DVD.[/quote]

This DVD, which we’ll actually be filming next weekend, will detail the specific methods to use when developing power and strength.

However your idea is very good. I’ll add a section on how to plan a long-term training cycle. Thanks for the tip!

Chris, could you provide any details on the Mtl seminars you mentioned?Thanks.

All hail the King.

[quote]Mowgli wrote:
Chris, could you provide any details on the Mtl seminars you mentioned?Thanks.[/quote]

Its a series of seminar held by Coach Export, an organisation affiliated with the Quebec Bodybuilding Federation.

This weekend I’m giving a 2-days seminar on how to plan an athletic strength training program.

On march 6-7 I’m giving one on proper abdominal and lower back training as well as proper training for injured clients.

March 12-13th is a seminar on powerlifting and olympic lifting training. I’m giving this one in conjunction with Marc Sauvestre.

March 19-20th is a seminar on how to plan a bodybuilding training program and peak for a competition.

April 2-3rd is a seminar on body transformation which I’m giving with Vincent Comtois.

I’m also giving one on energy systems training but don’t know the date yet.

All of these are held at the Pro Gym and are only available in french. However on these dates I’m also available for private consulatations in the evening.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Mowgli wrote:

Its a series of seminar held by Coach Export, an organisation affiliated with the Quebec Bodybuilding Federation.

This weekend I’m giving a 2-days seminar on how to plan an athletic strength training program.

On march 6-7 I’m giving one on proper abdominal and lower back training as well as proper training for injured clients.

March 12-13th is a seminar on powerlifting and olympic lifting training. I’m giving this one in conjunction with Marc Sauvestre.

March 19-20th is a seminar on how to plan a bodybuilding training program and peak for a competition.

April 2-3rd is a seminar on body transformation which I’m giving with Vincent Comtois.

All of these are held at the Pro Gym and are only available in french. However on these dates I’m also available for private consulatations in the evening.[/quote]

Merci Chris. Le fait que ca soit en francais n’est pas le probleme. It’s more a question of funds. I should probably invest in your DVD first since I can’t afford both. But I’ll try to attend the ol/pl one.

Btw, does Marc Sauvestre train hockey players? I think he trained one of my buddies a couple summers back in Charny.

Christian,
A bit off topic, but I’m very interested to know if you will be putting out another article on band training?
Is it in either of the books or the DVD?

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Mowgli wrote:

All of these are held at the Pro Gym and are only available in french. However on these dates I’m also available for private consulatations in the evening.[/quote]

Are you going to do any seminars on this side of the line anytime soon? I have problems with traveling to Canada (ancient history), but I would really like to go to one of your seminars.

I just ordered the DVD.Thanks for the deal! I have both of your books and I think they are fantasic, especially the parts in the Black Book relating to rest periods,reps per WEEK depending on fiber type and in the second book,the organization of the various methods of training for strength,power and hypertrophy.My clients love/hate you! zachariah salazar

[quote]Mowgli wrote:

Btw, does Marc Sauvestre train hockey players? I think he trained one of my buddies a couple summers back in Charny.[/quote]

Marc trains anybody that’s trainable! He worked with some goof hockey players and even the average Joe who suffers from work related overuse injuries. But his speciality is women bodybuilding/fitness/figure. Several of his athletes turned pro in the past.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:

Are you going to do any seminars on this side of the line anytime soon? I have problems with traveling to Canada (ancient history), but I would really like to go to one of your seminars.
[/quote]

The proble with US seminars is that I simply cannot take time to organize them. It’s a lot of work, and me being in Canada doesn’t help when it comes to making local contacts, renting a local/gym, doing the publicity work etc.

If someone was to put a conference/seminar together and asked me to participate I would. However at this point in time I simply cannot oragnize one myself.

[quote]worker wrote:
Christian,
A bit off topic, but I’m very interested to know if you will be putting out another article on band training?
Is it in either of the books or the DVD?[/quote]

It’s not something I had planned … maybe but I generally don’t like to do more than 2 articles on any one subject.